♡♥︎I don't like him (Sebastian Stan)♥︎♡

You and Sebastian were at your friend's house, who was celebrating his 35th birthday

You and Sebastian were at your friend's house, who was celebrating his 35th birthday. You felt blessed that your friend didn't invite his all friends, only the closest ones, but everything went worse when you saw your ex at the corner of the room, talking to your friend and looking at you. Sebastian noticed that he was staring at you so he clenched his jaw and squinted his eyes. "I don't like that dude",he said, puling you closer. "He's just looking at me",you said, trying to calm him down. "He is staring at you",he narrowed his eyes. "Oh Seb, just mind your own business, it's not like I fancy him",you rolled your eyes you rested your head on his shoulder. "But he does",he said in a serious tone. "And ? I don't give a damn, He can fancy and look at me for how long and how much he wants, but I'm yours and your mine baby",you whispered in his ear and walked away to greet you lovely ex and your friend. "Hello gentlemen",you said, sarcastically. "Hello",he said and scanned you. But as soon as his eyes landed on your waist, Sebastian protectively wrapped his arm around your waist. "I hope you had a nice talk, but we have to go home, we have business to do there",Sebastian said, with a smirk on his face. "Watch yourselves guys....And please Sebastian, let her walk tomorrow, my wife wants to take her out for shopping",he said with a smirk. "I'll try",He chuckled. "Guys!",you murmured and playfully punched Seb into his shoulder and looked at your ex, who looked quite pissed off.

sorry for mistakes mates.... sorry sorrryyyy !!!!!!

it's short Ik, sorry :O