•●insomniac(Harry Styles)●•

It was a regular thing for you, sleepless nights. Somehow you got used to it, though sometimes it made you very very much of depressed.
It was quarter past midnight, pretty early, but you were awake and very exhausted. Harry was still at the studio and being alone was not the thing you wanted.
A sound of keys bustling felt like a relief and sort of made you feel butterflies in your stomach. After a year of dating he still made you blush like crazy. What effect he had on you, if only he knew. Having nothing else to do, you sat up and waited for him to come to the bedroom.
Soon Harry appeared, he stood there leaning and resting his head against the door frame. "Can't sleep?",he asked, softly, yet exhaustion was heard in his voice. You nodded. Wasting no time he quickly approached you, placing a kiss on top of your hair while rubbing your back, "s there somethin' I could do for yeh?"he murmured, sending vibrations from his voice to your head. "Lay with me, tell me something 'bout your day, jus need to hear your voice",I admitted, feeling like I was about to fall asleep, yet couldn't. "Aight, 'm jus gonna hop in the shower quick and come back",he placed one more kiss and went to the bathroom.
When he was out, he was just in his boxers. If I wasn't tired, I would have felt different feelings, but right now I craved for the warmth of his body next to me.
He turned the lights off and finally joined me in bed, settling down. I snuggled into him, feeling the familiar warmth and relief. "Today was a great day, a long and hard day, but it was good. Except for the part I couldn't see you all day. It was hell. I love yeh very much and there's nothin' I rather do than be with yeh... you are the most precious, mysterious and lovable creature in this world. I'm really sad about the fact that yeh have t'struggle with all this stuff, luv. I'll do anythin' to help yeh...",he kept telling you whatever came to his mind until he finally noticed you drifting away to sleep. He placed a couple of warm kisses on your forehead and closed his eyes, waiting for himself to drift away to the sweet place of dreams.