☆A flower(Ben Barnes)☆

Spring. You loved spring. The bright early mornings. The warmth. The birds chirping. The green grass. The beautiful flowers. The beautiful sky. Everything perfect.

 It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny so you decided to mess around in the backyard, while Ben was busy with his scripts. The usual. 

 You didn't bother to put on any shoes, because the grass was green like emerald and you weren't afraid to go barefoot. You danced around and sprinted around the backyard. As you got bored you decided to go on a swing, that Ben build for you.  You swung a couple of times and then you noticed colors in your flower garden. Quickly, you jumped off the swing and went to inspect the flowers. you saw tulips, two tulips, red and pink. Not thinking ahead, you plucked the red tulip and sprinted to Ben, who was in the master bedroom, sitting and reading his script.

  You quickly approached him, with excited grin on your face. "Ben?", you tried to draw his attention to yourself. "Mhm?", he hummed in response, not taking his eyes off the script. "Bennn",you repeated, but this time with a slight whine. "I'm busy", he said, still eyes on the paper. "But...I...got you a...flower", you trailed off. "a flower?", he instantly lifted his eyes off the script and looked up to you, pleasantly surprised. "For me ?",he repeated himself, making sure he heard it right, "Yes", you smiled. He without hesitation pushed his papers away and moved himself over to he right side of the bed and sat there in front of you. "It smells nice too", you exclaimed as you held the tulip in front of his face so he could smell the flower. "It does smell good", he agreed, with a beautiful smile appearing on his face. "well it's for you", you handed him the flower and he happily took it from you. "Thank you love, that is very sweet of you", he said as pulled you into a warm hug. "No one has ever gifted me a flower", he beamed into the crook of your neck. "Should totally spoil you with flowers in the future then", you said as you rested head on his shoulder. "Absolutely", he agreed, "I luv youu so so muchhh", Ben mumbled, not being able to stop expressing his never ending love and affection to you. "I love you tooo", you gushed as you hugged him even tighter. "I think we should have special dinner this evening, with this tulip as the main accent on the table. everything romantic as if in fancy shmancy restaurant", he suggested and you couldn't agree more. "I'm decorating the the dinning room", you claimed, proudly, "Alright, I'm the chef then", he agreed, feeling in a mood for cooking. "Great, when are we starting?", you asked, already overly excited. "After I finish this paper, one page left, alright?", he pointe at the script. "Good good, I'm gonna go find somethin' to wear", you informed him and left. 

 Ben rested his head against the pillow and read the script while fiddling the tulip between his fingers and smiling like a fool.