▪︎▪︎Stay quiet (Jason Momoa, light smut!)▪︎▪︎

You and Jason were in some kind of your family meeting. Jason had to go with you, since he was you fiance. People were discussing politics and both of you were tired from that, so you decided to tease him a little bit. You put your hand on his tight and started rubbing it slowly and painfully, near his crotch . You felt him tense up, when he whispered in your ear, "Stop teasing me and get your hand off my leg". "Or what?",you raised your eyebrow, still rubbing his thigh. "Don't ask for something you can't handle",he whispered with a smirk. "You think I couldn't handle it, huh? Do you mind showing me that?",you teased him. You were only teasing him and you didn't expect him to stand up say, "Were sorry to leave this discussion, but we're a bit tired, so we might go and take some rest", and lead you out of the dinning room to your old bedroom. When you were there, he locked the door, pushed you towards the bed and when you feel on the bed he crawled on top of you and whispered, with lustful look, "Try to stay quiet. Can you do that?". "Y-yes...",you panted. "Good",he looked at you with mischievous grin and ripped the shirt from your body. "Hey!, you can't d-" "Shh",he covered your mouth with his hand, "Stay quiet, like you promised",he said as he continued undressing you. The feeling that you were all completely exposed and he was still in his clothes made you extremely turned on. You got lost in your thoughts about what was he going to do and didn't notice when he slammed into you without a warning. "OH S...-",- you didn't even finish the sentence when he covered your mouth with his hand. "Again, be quiet. Do we want everyone around to know what were doing?",he groaned. You shook your head and tired not to scream.

Few deep thrusts, that's all you needed when you came undone, digging your nails into his back. He came right after you and the whole room was filled with lust...

I can write better.... lol don't worry, I'll write something way better :)))