♥︎▪︎Wait a minute...?(Henry Cavill)▪︎♥︎

You and Henry had been dating for about 6 months, but no one knew. It was the biggest secret and the hardest to keep, no one knew, even your best friend Scarlett or your families. 

 When he had free time, he would casually show up at your flat, with some flowers in hands, which usually ended up swayed on the ground, because you were too busy making your bodies collide in your comfy bed. 

  Neither of you really had time, because of your acting careers, but every time you got a chance to see each other, it was like heaven, sure he did make you feel like in heaven.

So when he finished shooting his film, he immediately flew back to LA, where you and Scarlett were shooting a Marvel movie.

 You stayed at the same hotel with Scarlett, but different rooms, cause you knew he would show up.

 You were making yourself some black tea when familiar strong arms wrapped around your waist, making you feel safe.

"Sorry for not getting you flowers as usual, I forgot them because you never left my mind, I couldn't wait to have you all for myself",he said, in a husky voice, his warm breath against your neck sent chills down your spine.

"Then take me-", you couldn't even finish when he truned you around and grabbed you by your waist, pulling you closer. "Take me after I finish my tea, mr. Cavill",you put your index finger against his lips and turned around to take your cup of tea. "Ms, You cockblocked me again, you will regret this my lady", he growled and whispered into your ear. 

 And of course he did what he told you, Your legs hurt more than the days after you work out. You woke up in his embrace, looked at him, sleep peacefully, but you had no time, you were supposed on the set in an hour. You quickly got up, tried searching for your robe, but it was nowhere around so you took his white dress shirt, that smelled like his cologne, that you could die for. You walked into the kitchen and almost squealed when you saw Scarlett, sitting by the table, looking innocently at you. "How long have you been sitting here?",you asked, with a quite trembling voice. "For like 5 minutes... You should lock the door by the way",she smiled while drinking her coffee. "alright, I'm going to-", you tried to escape the kitchen as soon as possible but Scarlett sensed that something was wrong. "Wait a minute, Sweetheart, who's shirt is that?",she raised her eyebrow as she slowly stood up. "It's mine, who else's could it be?",you said, trying to use your acting skills. "Oh lies, lies and lies",she smiled,before running to your bedroom. "Scarlett stop!",you panicked and tried to stop her, but she was faster. She opened the doors and saw Henry laying in the bed, he was looking at his phone, but as soon as he saw her, he widened his eyes. "Oh la la",Scarlett hummed, sarcastically. "Oh hi", he didn't come up with anything else to say. "Scarlett...", you sighed behind her. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating, guys.... I thought you were my friend Y/n",she said, sarcastically, but yet surprised. "It was my fault, I wanted the best for her, I actually came up with that hiding strategy. You should know how hard dating in public is",he said, his words warmed your heart. "Aww guys, you're making me weak",she whined, " And I promise to keep this secret to me, no one else will know it",she smiled, proudly. "Thank you",Henry chuckled. "I'll go to the kitchen to finish my coffee, Y/n be ready in 30 minutes and give back this poor guy his shirt",she smirked while heading to kitchen. 

 "I prefer that shirt on you more, you look incredibly sexy",he smirked. "I thought you liked me better with out it",you said as you took it off and threw it on him. "Guys I can hear you!",she shouted. "Very good!",you shouted back, what made him chuckle.

sorry for mistakes mates.... I'm so lazy to correct them, maybe later ")))))))))))))

:)