□◇Jake Gyllenhaal Gif imagines vol. 1◇□

So bunch of gif imagines. E n j o y 🦄
Dedicated to irontoast 😎💕
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Imagine:You and Jake are in an interview of your new movie and interviewer asks you to describe him, how is he like?"So you finally got to work with such a beautiful creature

Imagine:
You and Jake are in an interview of your new movie and interviewer asks you to describe him, how is he like?
"So you finally got to work with such a beautiful creature. Tell us what is Jake like?", she smiles, asking you a question.
"Oh yes", you rub your palms, with a smirk on your face, "he's the most adorable, goofy and caring creature I have ever worked with. You can never be sad when he's around",you smile and look at him, as he gives you a sweet smile.
"Is that all?",she asks, knowing there's something your not telling.
"Of course not! His handsome face haunts me all the time... By the way have you seen his abs, oh boy I wish I haven't seen it... Cause I can't get it out of my mind... Whenever this hot stuff walks in, temperature rises so high, like I've never been",you say with a smirk. And Jakes can't keep his laughter as he bursts into laughter with an interviewer.
"I guess I'll have to do that more often",he chuckles as you playfully smack his arm
"You Bastard, you wouldn't dare", you death-stare him...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Imagine:You and Jake got into a heated argument,more like you got mad at him, because some random woman flirted with him

Imagine:
You and Jake got into a heated argument,more like you got mad at him, because some random woman flirted with him. But he always knows how to fix the problem and make you smile.
"You know, Sometimes you are pain in the arse!",you kept walking around the room. "Am I really?" He asked sarcastically. "Of course you are!",you raised your voice, feeling furious. "Whatever you say",he chuckled. Jake thought you adorable when you are furious or jealous, showing how much important he is to you. "Oh baby, don't be jealous",he said, getting closer to you. "I am mad! Not jealous", you furrowed your eyebrows. "Jealous and mad-ly in love with me",he gave you a half smile and grabbing by your waist pulled you closer. "Jake stop with that... You keep repeating this everytime we get into an argument... It's annoying", you whined. "Isn't it true?",he brushed a hair strand out of your face, admiring your features. "I don't know... M-maybey...",a smile started creeping up your face. "Here goes the smile... Come on don't hide it",he chuckled as he lifted your chin up. "I love you, you love, that's all we need", he assured you brushing his thumb against your cheek, a very warm one. "I also love my dog, my food, my-",Jake cut you off with a warm kiss, "I know I know"...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°