■Shower(Martin Wallström ,light smut)■

You were in the shower, when you heard door opening and heard Martin speaking. "Hey, I came to take my towel",he sad while taking his towel from the shelf. "You're back early",you shouted while setting the right temperature of water. "producer had to leave early, so yeah...", he stood there thinking about joining you. "on that occasion, wanna join?",you slid shower doors open. "absolutely",he said with a smirk and took his clothes off. It didn't take long when you felt his hands on your bare skin, his hand slowly slid down the hips as he turned you around, so you were facing him. "You didn't tell me why you're home... Weren't you supposed to be at work?",he said, while playing with your hair. "Well, you're dumb as has probably forgotten that I have a week off",you said sarcastically and threw your hands around his neck. "So you're calling me dumb?",he said and raised his eyebrows while wrapping his arms around your bare waist. "Yes",you nodded. "I don't think you have a right opinion about me...Shall we change that ?",he asked with a smirk and pulled you closer. "This will be hard Mr. Wallström",you teased him. "According to those beautiful sounds you made yesterday, it should be easy",he said and smashed his lips onto yours. Then he pinned you against the wall, gently parted your legs and positioned himself at your entrance. When he was about to enter, doorbell rang. "Ah shit...",you sighed and looked up to see disappointment in his eyes. "I'll get it",he said as he got out of the shower and threw bathrobe over himself. "I'll be back",he pointed his index finger at you with a smirk and walked away. "Y'know it's rude to point an index finger at people",you said as you rested your head against the wall. "I don't give a damn about what's rude!",he shouted back.

sorry. for . mistakes