•●Why(Harry Styles)●•

short fluff based off my dream

I am pretty much a night owl, I can stay up all night, but morning I can't bare. I am depressed, sad and want to die when I wake up. But right now it is only six in the morning, it's Saturday and I'm completely awake and feel good. *gasps out of shock*. I look over to my side, to see Harry, shift slightly in his dreams. He looks so pure and so sweet with eyes closed, light snores escaping his slightly parted lips. Part of me wants to kiss those lips and go to get my coffee, but part of me wants to kick him out of the bed, so he would buy me food and coffee.

Of course I chose to peck his soft lips and get out of the bed. I quickly go to shower, change into some comfortable clothes and go downstairs to the lovely kitchen. I make myself some plain black coffee and have some granola bars. Settling down on our most comfortable sofa in whole world I turn on the telly and click on YouTube. Not being able to decide what I want to watch, I click on some tlc videos to watch some weird addictions, which I enjoy very much. I click on the video and a man with severe addiction to pizza comes up. The pizza looks so good, that I get a very severe craving for a pizza, margherita one. I would have gotten up, taken my bag with wallet in it and ran through door to get my pizza, but the pizza place is not that close to our house and I am not able to drive, well Harry doesn't let me, because I got into a mini car accident last week... Understandable... But I want that pizza so much... I decide that Harry, being an early bird is going to drive me to get my pizza...

I get myself upstairs and burst into the bedroom, "Harry",I say, in a serious tone. No response. I come closer to the bed and stand right at the foot board. "Haaarryy",I wine, I want that pizza. Finally he shifts slightly, "Mhmm?",he groans into his pillow and doesn't do anything, but goes back to sleep. "Harry, I'm pregnant",I come up with something that will surely wake him up. The man instantly lifts himself from the pillow and looks at me with shock and panic mixing with sleepiness in his face. "now that I got your attention, it's already 7 and I want pizza...",I cross my arms and wait for him to say something. "God Y/n...You scared the living...hell out of me", he groaned with a relief and fell on the pillow again. "Harry don't sleep, help me to get pizza!!",I whine again, I love him ,but I want pizza. "urgh...love, we can get it later, I want to sleeeeep",he responds sleepily, with his deep morning voice, which I really enjoy. "But later I will not want it, I want it right now, pwleasssee",I say in a childish tone, expecting him to agree. "let me sleeeep",Harry groans and hugs his pillow. I'm so done. I quickly grab the blanket, that is covering his body and pull it to myself , leaving him without a blanket. And sleeping without blanket sucks. "Y/n...urgh!!!",he forces himself to get up with a loud and unhappy groan, "YOu couldn't find anyone else to bother",he rubs his eyes and yawns. "No, because only you and me live here and I couldn't bother myself, cause I've already bothered myself with other things that are ... whatver...",I explain myself, feeling a little disappointed, cause I tend to overthink things and get very upset. "sorry luv, you just have that power to wake everyone and the least wanted time",Harry approaches me and pulls me into a very tight hug. "I still want pizza tho", I murmur into his chest, earning a deep chuckle from him. "If you let me go to shower and get something to drink, then I'll think about it",he says, proudly. I pull away from him and squint my eyes of disbelief. "I was kiddin'",he throws his arms up, "we will get pizza for you and pizza for me perhaps",he smiles at me and heads towards the bathroom....