□◇Hide and seek?(Jake Gyllenhaal)◇□

Family imagine ;)
Made up children's names cause it's sounds stupid when you write y/s/n, y/d/n.... sorry xd
------------------
You and Jake have been married for five years, have three of your own, two adopted and you're also expecting. You're celebrating your oldest boy's, Jan's(Yan) 5th birthday today and Jake's family, including his sister's kids are here too. So you are are surrounded by 7 kids. You both love children and seeing them play around happily makes you happy too.
"Oh dear, don't drink it, it's for adults sweetheart",you immediately take glass of wine from your three year old daughter's Anette's hand and put it on the table. "Buh why?",she whines as you take her into your arms and caress her hair. "Like I said, it's for adults",you smile and kiss her forehead. Soon Jake approaches you from behind and puts his hand on your lower back,"Have you seen Genna(your three year old daughter) anywhere?",he asks, confused. "Oh god are you serious? You lost her again?...Oh my",you sigh as you put Anette down and go to search for her. "Anette!",you call her as you walk past her room. "I've checked her room twice",Jake assures you. "Well... Have you-", you go to the wardrobe and open it, revealing your daughter in piles of clothes, "checked the closet?",you turn your head towards him and smile. "I di- I didn't",he soon realises that he forgot to check it and chuckles, softly. "So you were playing hide and seek, huh",you take her into your arms and hold her. She nods. "I've got an idea", Jakes says as he takes her from you and heads to the living room where all of the kids are. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?",Jake says excitedly while holding his daughter. Kids quickly stand up and shout excitedly. "Then go and hide, I will count to fifty alright?",he says and puts his daughter down. Everyone agrees and runs out of the living room. "Go and hide alright, try to hide so good, that i wouldn't find you",he smiles as she quickly runs out of the living room. He then turns around, facing the wall and starts counting. When he finishes counting he turns around and goes searching for them. "You're a pure child in grown man's body",you let a soft laugh as you pass him by. "That's what everyone says....", he chuckles.
You walk into the kitchen and start talking with his sister and mother while Jake keeps searching for kids. He walks into the bathroom, slides the shower's doors and sees Jan hiding out there, "Gotcha",he chuckles as Jan whines.
Then he goes down the corridor and walks into the guest's room. He quickly approaches the bed, kneels and looks under the bed, "Gotcha",he smiles as he find another one.
Time passes and he only needs to find one kid, the best player, Gennna. But even the best, can be found one day. Jake walks into your bedroom, with other kids behind his back and quickly notices not fully closed wardrobe's door. He then chuckles and opens the door, "found ya",he smiles and takes her into her arm. "Noo!",she whines. "I don't know what's all with that closet stuff and you...",he questions and walks out of the room. "Well, Jan, I guess it's your turn?",he says. "Alright... I'll find you first",he squints his eyes and walks downstairs. "Oh that revenge...",he sighs. "Let's go and hide!", his excitement kicks back as he runs to find a place to hide....