♥︎▪︎Let me help you (Henry Cavill|edited)▪︎♥︎

You turned the speakers on and blasted some of your favourite music, because chores without music is no fun.
Quickly vacumming the floors you picked up some random stuff that was on the floor. Then you cleaned the nighstand with a damp cloth and Then you noticed some dust on the wardrobe's door. It was high enough and you couldn't reach for it, so you grabbed yourself a chair, placed it near the wardrobe and got yourself up oj the chair. After sucesfully cleaning the door. While cleaning the door you somehow managed to loose the cloth behind the wardrobe 'requires a great talent', so you got down, pushed the chair awag and tried to push the wardrobe further from the wall. But as soon as you started pushing it, Henry walked into the room. "Darling what are you doing?",Henry asked, confused and pretty concerned. "I was trying to push this wardrobe a bit further from the wall so I could take the cloth i was cleaning dust of the doors with",you stuttered and panicked a little, because you didn't expect him to be home so early.
"Sweetheart, you know you can't push heavy things or do anything difficult, exspecially dealing heavy furniture... You have to rest... You're almost 9 months pregnant, you should know that",Henry came to you and placed his palms on your forearms. "I know...",you said and looked down, feeling quite guilty. "You... go and sit down, I will get your cloth out",Henry cupped your chin and looked right into your eyes with a charming and sweet sweet smile. "Alright...",you smiled and kissed him, before sitting down on the armchair not to far away from the wardrobe.
Henry rolled his shirt's sleeves up and walked closer to the wardrobe. He pushed the wardrobe further from the wall, almost effortlessly. He them reached out for the washcloth and pushed the wardrobe back. He threw the washcloth on the nightable next to bed and approached you, "Is there anythin' you would like me to help you with?", Henry squated down in front of you, placing his hands on your belly and smiled. "I am very much hungry", you smiled at him back. "Chef Henry is at your service ma'am",Henry placed a kisson your forehead and got up. "What are my girls thinking about?",he asked as you lifted yourself off the armchair and walked out of the room with him. "Really... anything",you admitted. "Yeah. That thing I don't trust. You say that I cook it for you and suddenly you want pizza",he said as he placed his hand on your lower back while the two of you were headed fo the kitchen. "I want pizza",you said, as your craving hit you like a tsunami. "Are we hoking or are we serious?",he turned to you, a little confused. "I want pizza",you repeated. "Pizza it is",he agreed. "And we are going to make if ourselves", you boasted, earnig a soft laugh from him.