□◇Child(Jake Gyllenhaal)◇□

You and Jake met on a set few months ago and since then you've been quite close, not to mention that you had quite big crush on each other. It looked like you knew everything about each other, but there was one thing that nobody knew, especially Jake. That you had a son, who was also Jake's son too. It happened five years ago, when you both were drunk and accidentally had a one night stand. Jake didn't really remember that night, only one thing, that he slept with some woman. And few weeks later you found out you were pregnant and knew who's child it was.
It was a quiet Sunday's evening, so you decided to go outside with your son and your dog. You were walking your dog as your son was running around, with all of his energy. Suddenly your dog somehow managed to get his leg tangled in the leash. "Oh my...", you sighed as you struggled to get his leg out. And when you though that your day couldn't get worse, you noticed that your son wasn't around, so you started panicking. But as soon as you started searching for him you saw him sitting on the pavement with a man in front of him, helping him with his injured leg. "Oh shit!",you cursed to yourself as you realized that it was Jake. But you soon didn't care if it was him, you wanted to make sure your son was alright. You got closer to them and quickly caressed your boy's head. "Oh god y/s/n are you alright what happened". "I'm okay, just fell",he said. "Y/n? What are you doing here?",he asked, confused as he rolled down your son's sock. "I-I...",you lost track of your thoughts. "Are you like babysitting him or...?",he asked, still confused. "He's my son",you blurted out the the words you wanted to tell him the least. "W-what...I thought you didn't have any children",he furrowed his eyebrows. You quickly told your son to walk the dog around, "just don't go too far", you said as he nodded and headed to the dog. "I lied... I just wanted to protect him from the world...Growing him all by myself is hard enough",you said, feeling guilty. "So where's the father?",he asked, concerned. "I'd rather not talk about this. "Well he must be a real fool... to leave a woman with a child...",he sighs. "No... he doesn't know",you said and stood up. "Then everything is very complicated",he said and stood up too. "Exactly....Well I must go now, thank you for the help",you smiled. "It was pleasure to help this little boy",he chuckled.
When Jake came back, he called his sister to tell about the thing that happened.
"Hey, listen sorry to bother you but there's something I want to talk about",he said, with concerned voice.
"Alright alright, spill it",she answered.
"Well today I saw Y/n's son...",he said.
"What? She has a son?",she asked,sounding extremely shocked.
"Yep... an adorable little boy",he chuckled.
"How old is he though?",she asked.
"I think six",he said.
"Oh my...",she sighed, drawing Jake's attention.
"Are you alright?",he asked her, all confused and concerned.
"J-Jake... I don't know how to tell you this...",she sighed.
"What do you mean?",he asked, feeling confused.
"Remember that party, five years ago when you got way too drunk.... and you had one night stand...?",she started.
"Yes...",he replied.
"Well apparently... you had one night stand with Y/N... And now she has a son... Don't you think... that boy could be your s-son?",she questioned him. He didn't answer, instead of that he ended the call and headed to you. The thoughts racing through his head, he couldn't lift it abd the rain pouring all over his head didn't help too much.
When you heard a door bell ringing, you quickly paced to the doors and opened the door. "J-jake? What are you doing here?",you asked, all surprised.
"W-Why didn't you tell me?",he stammered, feeling desperate.
"Didn't tell you what?",you asked, knowing what he meant.
"That he's my son?"Jake whimpered.
"J-jake... I-I didn't tell you because I wanted to protect my son and you... I didn't want to ruin your career... Or your life...",confessed.
"How could a small child ruin my life?",Jake hissed.
"If someone found out, you know how much drama would we get? And the fact that... It is so complicated.... ", you sobbed.
"I don't give a fuck if they found out, I would protect m-my son... I would do anything for my family...",he nervously ran his fingers through his damp hair.
"I'm sorry Jake...",you croaked.
"Do you even know how much I want to have a family... To see my kid running around... the though keeps thrilling me... But you took it away from me for five five years... Do you even... Ah for fuck's sake, I-I love you", confessed.
"W-what",you stuttered.
"Yes Y/N, I love you, so so much",he groaned.
"I love you too",you mumbled, quietly.
When he heard your answer, he immediately placed his hands on the sides of youe head and pulled you into a kiss, that was soo deep and passionate.
"C-can I see him?",Jake asked.
"he should be asleep by now, but yeah..",you said as you led the way to your son's bedroom. When Jake walked he cam closer and leant closer, to caress his son's, who was sleeping peacefully, brown hair. "I'm so happy that he's my son",Jake,confessed. "You don't even know anything about him",you stated. "I think there's still time left", he chuckled...

Sorry for mistakes♡