Wedding attendee(Sebastian Stan|part two)

As you reached the living room, you saw the other three groomsmen, including Sebastian. When he saw you, you could swear he smiled a little. Whatever that was.

 He then walked over to you, rubbing the back of his head, "Erm I suppose they haven't told you this

 He then walked over to you, rubbing the back of his head, "Erm I suppose they haven't told you this...", he began. "haven't told me what?", you repeated as you turned around to see groomsmen and bridesmaids paired up together in a line. You quickly turned back to Sebastian, "We are walking in pairs?...Man... I should have figured it out", you sighed heavily. "yyeahh", he agreed, "Brandon informed me about this whole pair thing like 30 minutes ago".
 The biggest issue was that the pairs, one of them were engaged and another one dating. cool. or weird.

"alright the first pair, go now", Sebastian said as the pair walked out of the room towards the wedding place.

Jules was again pacing nervously as her father tried to calm her down. So I walked over to her and gently rubbed her back, "Listen.... Bella was nervous too, but hey, she had Edward waiting at the altar. So do you, different version of Edward, but you get the point", you bubbled, as she just shook her head. "not really, but thanks, i love you and owe you a lot", she said and hugged you, before taking a deep breath. "you do owe me a lot, especially for not telling me about the aisle walking thing", you warned her, to what she responded with a wink.

"Our turn Y/N!", Sebastian called for you as you quickly ran up to him. You took a deep breath and both of you started walking, arm in arm. "Relax", he softly spoke. "I can't", you panicked a little, tightened the grip on his arm. When you reached the long white carpet like thing and the  people seated on the chairs, you felt your heart racing so fast. You didn't like being in a center of attention and wished you could just teleport to place you needed to be at.

   As you walked down the aisle, you heard few people whispering, "they would make a cute couple"... "omg it's sebastian". You both chuckled at their comments and at the end of the aisle you let go of him, so both of you could separate ways. He stood next to the groomsmen and you next to the bridesmaids.

  "you and Sebastian would totally kill it together", Brandon's sister, the younger bridesmaid, whispered to you as the other bridesmaid agreed. "why are you all saying that", you felt frustrated. Not like you didn't like him, just everyone saying the same over and over again really annoyed you. "because it true, duh?", she smiled. Soon "If I could fly-by One Direction" started playing, people stood up and you saw Jules' walking down the aisle with her father by her side. You then glanced over at the groom, who slipped out a tear and you smiled at how genuine his reaction was. Your eyes somehow then landed on Sebastian, who also happened to glance over  at you. You smiled at him as he responded with a smile as well. cute. 

 The ceremony took quite a while, at some points you really did get bored, you didn't like long reading and stuff. You let out a sigh of relief when all of the talking was done and the newlyweds shared a kiss. Everyone applauded them and they walked down the aisle together, hand in hand.