◇◇Coffee Shop Cliche(James Bay)◇◇

I know its kinda lame, but I wanted to write it, i wrote it, i kinda liked it and published it...
Might make part two or more imagines of him cause boy does he have almost none <3|

sorry grammar, I already succ at life, dont hate <3

Tired and exhausted after a night shift of being a nurse, you wanted nothing but start a morning with a good cup of coffee. You didn't really want to go home and sleep, since being alone wasn't the ideal option for you.
It was quite a typical thing for you, coffee instead of sleeping after a night shift. So right after walking out of the hospital you made your way to your favourite coffee shop.
You walked in and smiled at the barista, who was your friend, well eventually became one.
"Good morning Hayley, I would really like some good black coffee , large coffee and to be honest, also a caramel macchiato, large one...", you gave her a guilty look. "Dear, nothing to be ashamed of, sometimes or always we like some spice in our coffee",she comforted you while typing the order. "Oh no, I'm not ashamed... I am just... Eh whatever, not really feeling enough energy to excuse myself",you gave her a weak smile and handed her money. "Yeah, well your weak smile will become a super energetic and happy smile after a cup of my coffee!", she said and walked away to make your coffee. "Can't wait",you murmured to yourself and sat by the bar next to the coffee making machine, or whatever it was. Hayley looked at you few times, not bothering to talk to you, since you looked very spaced out.
"Sweets, your coffee cups are ready", she said as you shook off your thoughts and throwing your bag over your shoulder took the cups. "Thank you, that's a lot",you looked at the large cups. "Yeah, I'm sure you will be coming back for some more in few hours",He grinned. "Don't think so",you blurted out and not looking where you were going you felt like bumping into some wall. Your pretty hot black coffee and the assumed wall's iced coffee collided and spilled over both. "Fucking hell",you looked down seeing the mess. The man in front of you grinned at your expression, as if you really died inside. "I am really really sorry!! Like urgh... i want to k... nevermind I'm soryy..",you babbled and looked at the person in front of you, a tall, rock style looking young man. He was looking right into your eyes, and smiling with his dimples. "It's alright love, it had to happen one day",he chuckled again taking off his jacket, which was barely touched. "But not today, argh... ",you just face palmed yourself out of embarrassment and disappointed. "It wasn't your fault, don't make your beautiful face pay for it",he just looked at you, waiting for your eyes to meet his again. "I mean, at least I spilled only plain one, imagine if it would have been the caramel one... Oh-"you inhaled. "Dear...Yeah... If your so devastated, It will be my pleasure to buy you the coffee you need so bad", he offered. "Actually, you lost yours on me too, so it would be fair if we bought drinks for each other",you suggested, taking in more of his charming features. "Seems fair, if that will stop your grief",he grinned and walked uo to the bar. "I think you saw what happened, We are truly sorry for being such clumsy creatures. The floor is going to need some cleaning", James said to the Hayley as you stood there by his side, still confused and sleepy. "Accidents happen",she smirked toward you both and and asked the cleaner to mop the mess. "I'm also buy this large black coffee for this lady by my side",he looked at you, his features softening as if you had some affection to him. "Sure thingy",James paid for the coffee and pointed at the table he was going to sit at. "Yeah... I want iced coffee,hopefully with milk or...." "I remember, no worries",she reassured you and winked, "Said you will be coming back for more". "Haha...",you squinted your eyes and walked towards James. Seeing him waiting for you made you feel weird, good weird.
"Well... I don't even know what to say... Half of me wants to apologize and other one wants to sip the coffee", you said sipping on your coffee. "Well, you don't need to say anything and again it's not your fault",he reassured you with a wide smile which instantly made you feel weird things in your stomach. "Let's not talk about this, cause this would definitely not end", you said between sips. "I have to agree..."his eyes darted to the barista walking towards the table with two drinks. "Here you go..",she placed the drinks, "lovebirds",she whispered. "I'm sorry what", you both synced. "Oh nothing", Hayley tried to act innocent. "So either way, I don't really do small talk and stuff, but since I kinda heard and saw about you, how is your majesty doing?",you asked, gazing at him. "Uhm, I guess fine, nothing much happening right now. How about you young lady",he asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Well, not I am a nurse, for a year now. After a night shift I am. Don't really want to go home so you know Coffee!",you said, excitedly, making him chuckle. "That's very nice, it should be pretty cool being a nurse, I mean excluding all the nasty stuff",he said and sipped his coffee. "It is, but not as fun as a musician like you, travelling and singing. That's a dream!",you said, smiling wide. "I don't know if it's the caffeine working on you, but you're adorable",he gushed. "Thank you, you looked dreamy. Good dreamy", you corrected. "Erm, thanks for the kind words",he laughed, so did you.
"Oh!... It was weird and nice talking to you uhmmm?-" "Y/n",you said and smiled. "It was nice talking to you Y/n, but If I don't leave now, I'm going to be really late so, here's my number. If you would like to meet once again, which I would really want, write me, call me...", he smiled as he stood up and grabbed his coffee. "Well, we'll see",you took the paper and smiled at him. "See you next time",he said as he took off....