□◇Tired(Jake Gyllenhaal)◇□

You had been laying in your bed, all exhausted and tired, but not able to fall asleep, wishing it was morning already. The room was dark and chill, but it didn't help, it was just one of those days when you couldn't fall asleep. And your husband working late didn't help at all.
You curled up in a comfortable position, spooning the sheets, closed your eyes and treod to fall asleep, but you couldn't, so you groaned and sat up. "Groaning won't help you to fall asleep",he chuckled, standing at the door frame, towering the light that was on in the corridor. "Like O don't know that",you rambled and looked down, feeling hopeless. He came closer and sat on the edge of the bed, gesturing you to come closer. "Did you take your sleeping pills?",he asked, softly, trying not to annoy you. "I must have forgotten to buy them, because I can't find them",you said, with disappointment in your voice. "Have you tried a good old cup of warm milk with honey?",He asked, jokingly, but yet seriously. "Why would ot help me",you asked, forcing a smile. "It helps our daughter, why wouldn't it help you?",he chuckled, but this time his voice was fainter, cause he was a tired as well. "Yeah, she is a small bean, a cup is enough for her, I would need a gallon of milk",you said, jokingly. "You know what, I have an idea... A hot bath will definitely wear you out and then a cup of milk and honey will make you sleep like a princess",he quickly stood up, planted a kiss on your forehead and went to the bathroom. You sat there waiting for him to invite you.
"A hot bath with lots of bubbles is ready, my lady, come here",he said, with a posh accent. You did as he told. You were about to take your robe off when you saw him leaving the room, "You're not joining me?",you asked, sarcastically. "I thought that you should have some time for yourself, alone",he chuckled, turning back at you. "Hell no, I haven't seen you home properly, since you've been wroking late and you think you can escape from me like that?",You squinted your eyes. "Oh no baby, I was just waiting for an invitation. With that word he stripped off his clothes and got into the bathtub, then you took your robe off and got in, laying yoir back on his chest.
The bath really worn the both of you out and the laughters or longs talks even more. You wanted to stay in the bathtub for a but longer, but you heard your daughter shouting for both of you. "I'll go check her, another monster has showed up", he joked, as he carefully got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around his waist.
When you finished with bath, you dried your hsir and went to bed. You felt more sleepy, but it wasn't enough, so you sighed. "No sighs, the saviour is here",he smiled while carrying a cup and carefully handing it over to you. You to a sip, then another one ,one after another, not breaking eye contact with him. "Till the bottom",he said, with serious look. "Here",you handed him and empty cup and curled up in sheets, willing to fall asleep. Soon you felt a warm lips against your forehead and a soft but low whisper,"Goodnight, I'll join you in a bit"....

Grammar error sorryyy