♥︎♥︎It's Complicated(Jake Gyllenhaal/Sebastian Stan)♥︎♥︎

Dedicated to irontoast

Sebastian was your fiance, but few months after he proposed, you started seing Jake, your co-star, im a romantic way. He confesed his feelings for you, so you casually saw him, went on secret dates and even slept with him, both of you knew what you were getting into. You basicly cheated on your fiancé. But one day you decided to end this chaos, to stop hurting yourself and others

You were lying on your bed, watching news on tv and eating leftovers of cake. You were so touched by the news that you didn't notice Sebastian, your fiancé standing at the door frame, "Are you really crying because you saw a lost puppy on the news?",he chuckled and walked over. "WHAT? No I'm not",you denied crying and rubbbed your eyes. "I have to leave now, we'll start shooting the film soon, so I won't be in LA for few days, love you, be careful", he kissed the top of your head, placed the keys of his house on your nightable and smiled back walking out of the room. "Bye?",you said in a sad tone, with a twist of confusion.
As soon as he left, you gulped down and took your phone to write Jake.

You
Sebastian has already left, I'm alone again... You know, sometimes it feels like he is doing not what he told me...
Jake
Sweetheart, as if you are not cheating on him. You should tell him the truth, it can't go on like this. Don't hurt yourself anymore
You
I know, i know.... I don't want to hurt him, he's a good man.
Jake
So he will find a good woman, the right one. Do you know what it feels like to live with a person who doesn't love you back, or who you don't love?
You
I know!, alright?.... I'll tell him, but not today, I'm not feeling good...
Jake
What do you mean? Are you sick?
You
I feel a bit under the weather, that's all
Jake
I'll come over, are you at your place? Or at Sebastians?
You
Jake, I'm alright
Jake
Yeah yeah, keep lying, I'll come over, see you soon
You
Fine fine, I'm at my place....

You smiled after reading the last message that Jake sent you, he was protective,like always. But soon sadness hit you like a rock, you felt guilty for cheating on Sebastian, so about the baby you were carying. Yes, you were pregnant. And Yes none of them knew about that, you only knew who was the father. Your lover boy Jake, who has told you so many time, how much he wants to have a child, to be a father. And guess what? His dream came true, but he didn't know it.
Soon your thoughts were interuppted by vehichle parking at your backyard. You immediately got off your bed and went downstairs to open the door.
When you opened the doors, your heart felt alive again, his smile made your whole body warm. He stood there, with hsi hair a bit messy and dark sunglasses on. You smiled and took his sunglasses off revealing his eyes. He immediately put his hand against your forehead, "it doesn't feel hot",he squinted his eyes and moved his hand into your cheek, that was bright red, "these feel hot, are you sick", he smiled as you rested your face in his big hand. "Yes, this the dessease is called Jack is too hot dissease, usually occurs when seeing your beatiful face, some symptoms incloude, intense heartbeat, blushing, feeling like you're going to die...",you smiled. "Is there any cure?",he asked and raised his eyebrow. "I heard a magic kiss could help",you shrugged as he pulled you into a deep kiss. "Boom, healed... Now, let me in, my feet hurts",he said, while folding his sunglasses and hanging them on his shirt's collar.
"Let's finnish with these fum things and jump into a serious conversation... Are you alright?",he asked, sounding worried. "Jake... Uhm, I don't know how to tell you that...",you kept nervously playing with your ring on your finger. "Tell me what?",he looked into your eyes, questiongly. "Well, remember that fun night at your place we had two weeks ago?... Well sometimes it has a cost... ",you looked down, gulping down a feel of guilt and anxiety. "What do you mean...You're scaring me", he took your hands into his, holding them tight. "Alright... I'm pregnant, with your child...",you said, with panicked voice. His eyes widened as he exhaled deeply. "Oh baby...". "I'm sorry, I ruined everything",you started apologising, but he stopped you. "Hold up... stop apologising, there's nothing to be sorry about. This is great... oh god, this is great, Although it's a bad time, since you're with another man... No no no, I'm sorry If I'm rambling right now, I'm just actually happy",he smiled and pulled you into a hug, not letting you go. "So If i leave him, will you stay with me...",you asked, feeling relieved. "God Y/n I will fucking marry you, be the best dad and the best husband",he said, all excited. "You want to marry me?",you asked, confused, but your confusion was wahsed away with a wave of happiness. "Yes, I since the day I met You. I've always known you're the one",he kissed your forehead and rested his head onto yours. "I love you",you said, feeling tears filling up your eyes.

*Three days later*
Sebastian was finally home, you stood there im the kitchen, impatiently. He finally stepped into the kitchen, squinting his eyes, "what was so important that you wanted to talk about?",he asked. "Well... I feel bad for saying this. I really loved you, i was head over heels for you, Every minute I spent with you was magical. I learnt lots of things with you, but For last couple months I've been seeing other man, I fell for another person. I don't live you like I did...I just want to say that I'm thankful for everything you did, that you are really good man, I wish the best for you... and I just want to say goodbye",you took the ring of your finger and gently put it into his hand. He looked disappointed, sad, but not as bad as you excpected him to be. "I had a feeling that this will happen", he sighed while looking into your eyes for the last time. "I'm sorry ",you apologised. "No, don't apologise, everything is alright.... Although I'm extremely disappointed by this whole thing, Just know I want the best for you...",he said as he out the ring into his jeans pocket. You turned around to take your luggages, when he took them instead of you, "I'll help you, that's the least I can do",he said, trying to break his sadness. "Thanks",you smiled.
When you were done, you got into your vehichle, gave a last glance to Sebastian and drove away, away from him, to the love of your life to create your dream life.

Sorry for mistakes sorry...I'm so sleepy, it's late again and my dumbass decided to write this..