•●VIP(part 3, Harry Styles)●•

We just stood there, all of us in the lobby. I stood by Harry's side, with his arm securely wrapped around my waist. Scary and fascinating it is how fast everything can change. It was unreal to be there, I was living the dream of millions and millions. But I was scared, it happened way too quickly and what if it will end just as quickly. Things that go way too fast, end too fast as well. I didn't want to lose him, as weird as it may sound. That man stole my heart with a single glance and I wasn't sure if he would keep my heart or would he throw it away...

"Are you alright, love?",Harry spoke to me, softly. "Yeah... yeah I am",I smiled, getting rid of annoying thoughts linked to my fear of abandonment. "I know you may not want this, but, perhaps you would like to stay with me for a little longer or even for the night. I know you have a friend to drive home, but I'm leaving tomorrow early and don't want to let you go right now, however selfish that may sound",Harry asked me, his eyes begging for me to stay. I couldn't say no. "She can stay however long she wants, my hubby's coming to get me, so no worries",y/f/n said,reassuringly and giving goodbye hugs to Sarah and Mitch, "speaking of which, there he is", She pointed at a man who was stood outside the glass door, waving. "Have a good night folks, I am hoping to meet you sometime in future-",she quickly approached me and Harry, looking Harry straight in his eyes, "young man, you better take care of her, cause if you don't... I'mma beat the heck out of you",she hinted, making everyone laugh. "Don't worry, I will try my best y/f/n. Thank you for bringing her to my show, I couldn't be any more grateful",he smiled and gave her a warm hug. "you too, take care of yourself y'know",she warned me, before hugging me and walking away, "Bye bye bye", she shouted happily and disappeared.

"Well, I- I think we will be heading to our room, you two have fun",Mitch and Sarah winked at us, "Have a wonderful night you two",Mitch hinted with a smirk and headed towards his room with Sarah. "I think we should talk",Harry suggested, turning to me. "I agree",I nodded and smiled. "Going out for a walk right now, might not be the best idea, but I think there's a roof with a wonderful view, would that be a good place?",Harry implied. "Perfect", I agreed and we headed towards the elevator, hoping to be able to access the roof.

Thankfully, everything turned out just right and the door to the roof was unlocked. You both walked out of the building and look around, to see the city sunken deep in night. Whoever says city in night is boring and or scary is wrong. "Beautiful isn'nit?",Harry asked, with his eyes shining bright. He walked in front of me, taking my hand in his and holding it securely. When we finally found a spot, we stood there next in the corner of the roof site and both watched the view, by each other's side. "I know all of this is very fast and the fact that I'm on the tour is making it even more complicate, but I don't think I can just let you go. You, in that short time awakened something in me I didn't even know I could feel. Besides the fact that I fell over the heels in love with you and I know that for sure. I know that It would be hard to be romantically involved with me because of my career and cause I can be pretty toxic, but when I love, I love. Love to the moon and back...",he spoke to me, in a such romantic, dreamy way that I felt my legs give out. "Wow, no one has ever said anything like that to me before...",I stuttered, still amazed and shocked. "They should have, because you're truly exceptional",he remarked and smiled, showing off his perfect dimples. "...idon'treallyknowhowtoacceptcompliments...",I murmured, brushing the lose hair strands behind my ear and looking down, getting all shy and stuff. "It's alright",He chuckled, moving his hand towards me, my face, "may I kiss you?". I nodded, freaking out inside. This is happening and I was not prepared. God, what if I mess it up...

He the placed his hand on my face, gently brushing his thumb over my cheek and looking me into my eyes, as if searching for reassurance. I smiled and placed my hand over his, that was al he needed, before leaning in and kissing me, this time we shared a sloppy, as in romantic movies kiss. Even if the kiss wasn't so special to him, to me it was breath taking, when say breath taking, I'm not joking. We deepened the kiss so much that we both started suffocating. I was surprised how he actually didn't suffocate, with all these asthma rumors. But I didn't care, I lived for a kiss like that. "I might have fallen in love with you even more", he chuckled, pulling away his soft lips from mine. "I-I did... Eeven more...",you breathed out, gazing into his green eyes. "It's getting quite cold, let's head in, we could go to my hotel room",he suggested, with slight doubt in his voice. "Sure...",you agreed, thinking whether he meant just chilling there or.... "When I say hotel room, I'm not implying on having sex...erm...unless that's what you want... which i don't mind, but uh...",he spluttered, scratching the back of his neck, again. "maybe...",you looked at him, with debby ryan's facial expression....