♡♥︎Take mine(Sebastian Stan|edited)♥︎♡

It was Sunday, you both had a day off, so you decided to go out, to have fun. Taking a walk was the so called "fun". Everything was going quite good. You had great topics to discuss, but what you didn't expect, the weather getting like really cold. So you were shivering silently, all the time. Sebastian didn't notice that until a cold breeze hit him too. It wasn't that cold, but he for sure knew how sensitive to cold you were. He looked up to you, all shivering, trying to hide it. "Are you cold? ",he asked, preparing to take his coat off. "N-nooo",you smiled, but your eyes told three truth. You were very much freezing "You're the worst liar kitten", he chuckled as he took his coat off and threw it on you. "But now you will be cold", you protested, but he didn't seem to care. "As long as you're good, I'm good and it's not that cold",he smiled and put his arm on your back lower back. "It's cold",you corrected him, shaking off a shiver that crept upon you. As you were walking further into the city, your favourite pizza place caught his attention. "I see you're still cold, let's go there... I am in a mood for a good pizza",he pointed at the pizza place, earning a nod from you. "Yes please",you let out a sigh of relief.

When you got there, you sat at the table in front of the window, ordered two pizzas, two beverages and patiently waited for your food to arrive. When the waitress brought the pizza's over, you just watchmen them getting placed down on the table. Oh how delicious it looked. Your reaction to the food earned a chuckle escape Sebastian's mouth, because you looked adorable.
   When you finished your pizza, you looked over at Sebastian's plate, where a piece of his beautiful looking pizza was left and it looked so damn good. Sebastian saw the way you looking at his pizza, so he reached out for your plate, placed the last piece into the plate and handed it over to you. "Take it, I think you deserve it more", he chuckled. "Oh god, thank you, I love you so much !",you beamed as you took a big bite of the pizza. 

  When you finished it you were extremely full and extremely thirsty, but unfortunately you managed to finish your drink minutes before the pizza had arrived. "Pshh...Here take it", Sebastian let out a sigh as he handed you his half empty glass of soda. "Thank youuu",you thanked him, with your cheeky grin. "We're taking a cab home, I don't think we will be able to walk back home", Sebastian pointed out to the rain pouring heavily outside. "thank good", you thought, feeling like a 9 months pregnant lady after eating so much.

is still succ at grammar and tenses ngl