■Whoah(Martin Wallström)■

One glass, second glass, third glass,...
Your body was full off various types of alcohol, loud music was hitting your ears and your friends were standing.... and dancing in front of you, in your favourite local pub. It was New Year's Eve and after new year started all you thought was drink, not like you were alcoholic.
As you were raising your, whoever knows maybe 8th glass. "Uhm, maybe it is enough huh?", one of your friends who wasn't really that drunk asked you, quite concerned. "Nah",you raised you glass again, but this time, another hand took your glass away and placed it further from you. "I think you're enough",the blonde man, that was standing next to you, said. "Hi, you're very handsome, but I'd rather get my glass back",you smiled and tried to reach for it, but he didint let you and gently grabbed your wrist and pushed your hand further. "Hey! You don't have a right to do that",you exlaimed angrily. "You're pretty drunk, If you drink more, who the hell knows how you will end up",he said, this time more serious. But you didin't listen to him, you just craved to touch his face. So you did that and his face softened, he just chuckled and took your hands off his face. "You're so handsome, your girlfriend or wife is very very veryyyy lucky",you said smiling like a fool. "Y/n, you are my wife",he said. "No wayyy",you raised your eyebrows and couldn't believe it. Alcohol erased your mind. "If you don't mind, I would like to take you home now, It's pretty late",Martin offered. You nodded and tried to follow him but lost him. "Hubby Martin, where are youuu!",you lost him out of your sight. "Uhm baby I'm here",Martin tapped your shoulder, he was standing on your left, right next to you. "Oh!, Didn't see you...hah....",you laughed. "You do need to get home...",he sighed.
When you two got to the car, somehow, you started doubting everything. "Are you really my husband, I mean, arent you ginna kidnap me,cause I should run",you furrowed your eyebrows, barely standing on the ground resting your elbow on the black car. "Are you serious, yes you are. Not I'm not kidnapping you. But If you really want to know, you gonna have to get it, then youll see",he sighed walking up to you. "But....Uhm... Oh shoot, I'm gonnna pass out Michael-",you felt very weird and next moment you passed out right into his arms. "Aj... I'm Martin by the way",he sighed as he somehow managed to get her in the car, sat her in the front seat put the seat bealt on drove home.

Sorry grammar, gonna correct it lateh