•●VIP(part two/Harry Styles)●•

/Harry's pov/
There were no words for me to explain how weird and exciting the day was. I thought I was already given up about settling down with someone, but Y/n, she changed everything....
What's the matter with you, you're all up in the sky? Aren't we supposed to go now, can't wait to meet the girl of yours", he said, teasingly and threw me a wink. "We will meet them at the exit, hopefully",I sighed as we walked down the hall, carrying our baggages. "You seem different, does it happen to be because of that lady?", he questions, curiously. "Yes and no",I quickly answered, hoping he wouldn't ask anything else. I desperately needed to see her, to know that she didn't leave me.

My heart felt relieved, when I saw her standing there, outside. Her friend was stood next to her, with excitement, while she was preoccupied with something. As if she was anxious and dreaming of something. Boy was I too... "Well, are you joining us?", Mitch asked them, as soon as we walked out of the building. "Well uhm I don't really want to intrude anything, you all look very much good all three of you, I d-",she struggled to explain, but I cut her off, "It's alright love, If you don't want to go we are not forcing you, I just wanted to make sure you're good and eat something, you did scare the living hell out off me",I admitted, admiring her, she looked flawless. "YOU SEE... I'm already a bother, affecting negatively",she started panicking and I felt bad for making her anxious. "Relax sweets, Sarah and I are beyond okay with this situation, I would actually want to know more about you, I love new people, so even if Harry's not forcing you to go with us, I will be",Mitch stated, smiling. "We will be",Sarah corrected Mitch. "See?", I smiled and tilted my head slightly. "Aight, we are going",she finally gave up, after being reassured by all of us. I felt so happy, happiest I could ever be.

When we arrived at the restaurant, restaurant in the hotel we were staying, it was almost empty. Only one couple was seated further away. We had reservation for a round table with 6 seats, just in case, thankfully, the case happened. I never even imagined how strong pregnancy hunger and cravings are until I saw Y/n's friend run up to the table with some fancy foods on display and take it and eat it all fast. "Forgive her, she used to be very much of a foodie even before the pregnancy, but now I pray for her hubby everyday",she laughed, finally seeming to slowly relax. "She can eat as much as she wants, maybe not too much, we don't want her to get into any sort of trouble",I chuckled and looked back at her, while pulling her chair towards myself, motioning her to sit down. "Thanks",she gave me a warm smile as I gently pushed her chair back. I didn't know how I wasn't red like a tomato. Mitch and Sarah winking at me didn't help either. Soon her friend came back, of course I did the same, cause that's what gentlemen do, right? When we all were seated, we ordered our favorite foods and waited...

"So are you as a big fan of Harry as your lovely friend?"Mitch asked, breaking the silence. "Uhm, I do like your music, I love the meaning of some songs", she turned to me and turned her head back to Mitch, who was seated in front of me, because Y/n, was of course sitting by my side. "I like you more. Don't know why, you seem to be cooler in a way. Like the cool kid I never was friend with, no offense Harry",she stated. OUCH, that hurt like a... "none taken",I smiled, hoping that wasn't an answer to my question whether she like me as much as I did like her. "what do you do for living?",Sarah asked her, she seemed to be as interested in her as Mitch was. Sweet. "I am teaching musics at Uni, basically a music theory professor sort of",she shrugged. "Really, wow, So you do know more about music then all of us here combined",I raised my eyebrows. If she was a professor at uni, she was definitely over 30. "Well technically yes, but also probably no",she smiled. Smile that killed me. "A professor, that might sound weird but then how old are you and your friend?",Sarah asked her. "I am actually 27, I graduated at 26, so I've been working there somewhat over a year. And Y/f/n is 28",she answered proudly. "Nice",Mitch said and then showed thumbs up to me. I knew exactly what he meant. He approved the girl. He never liked any of the women I dated, but he seemed to like her. Maybe she was the one...

/third person's pov/

Y/n felt good after talking to them, all of them had different stories and something interesting to say. Of course her full attention was to Harry. The more time they spent with each other, the more they fancied each other and y/f/n noticed that. When they all were finished, spending roughly two hours there the group was asked to leave, because restaurant was closing.

They all left the restaurant and stood there at the hotel lobby, but soon only Harry and Y/n were left, since Sarah and Mitch helped y/f/n to find loo, at least they thought so. "I really hope you enjoyed it, everything, cause personally I did",Harry broke the silence, scratching the back of his neck, nervously. "I did, I did, it was very nice. Your show was amazing, it was truly amazing and being here was literally hundreds of hundreds times better than sitting home, evaluating some tests and stuff",she babbled excitedly, feeling like a child. "Pleased to hear that. "he chuckled, "your friend was very nice. She looks like a good person and truly will be a good mother to her baby boy",he admitted. "she will, I'm beyond happy for her. She settled down finally, after years of fear to commit. The little bundle of joy will make their life even more alive. They are really happy and lucky",she said, her voice becoming dreamy. "you said it in a very dreamy way, like you would want that too",he assumed, quietly wishing it was true. "Yeah, that is a dream of mine. I want to have little children running around and come back home, late and see light through the windows. To know somebody inside there is waiting for me. I don't want to come back to a cold and empty house every day. It's quite pathetic",she sighed, looking back at him. If earlier Harry was not sure whether she was the one, the moment she mentioned wanting children and settling down, he knew she was the one and he had to do anything to not let her slip away. "Couldn't agree more... " I agreed, earning a surprised look from her. "You too? Wow...",she was truly surprised, she didn't expect him to agree, she was quite scared that he might felt different and she would scare him away. He was the only man she ever met, who wanted commitment and family, who was almost perfectly imperfect.

Harry felt this pressure building up inside, like he couldn't hold any of his emotions and feelings anymore. He thought now or never. "God, I hope I won't mess it up with us. Cause I like you very much and it wouldn't be good to lose you. And I know we've known each other only for like couple of hours, but god you already messed up my mind. I already fell over the heels with the part of you I know... And I-",Y/n didn't want to hear no more, she didn't even think and spontaneously or not pressed her soft warm lips against his. The touch they both craved for caused a wave of weird electricity course through their bodies. Y/m parted her lips slightly and Harry slipped his tongue inside, exploring the new, unknown places. His arms securely wrapped around her waist and their hot make-out session ended with a clap that made them jump. They both turned around to see Mitch clapping and then, y/n's friend and Sarah join. They were clapping and cheering. "Finally, that's the happy ending I always been hoping for you",he exclaimed as he looked at your friend crying. "It's happy tears",she explained. "So you both together now or what? We need clarification",Sarah questioned them, but they were still confused and overwhelmed by the attention and pretty much getting caught. "We'll see",Harry spoke and Y/n nodded, feeling his arm wrap around her waist and pull her closer to him.

a/n wrote it very late at night, eyes were barely seeing antything, if mistakes sorry, sleep deprived i might be