♡♥︎Water(short)(Sebastian Stan|edited)♥︎♡

Fresh earthy smell of the rain hit your nostrils as you were walking down the street. You were just talking a walk, enjoying the day. The weather was nice quite windy, cloudy yet sunny, but not too cold. And casual puddles were located all across the pavements and the roads. Strangely, you liked it very much, fewer people in the streets and such weather. You couldn't ask for more. 

  Unfortunately, everything good had it's own bad in it.

 As you stood on the pavement, ready to cross the road, some blue Toyota passed  you by, dangerously close to the pavement, speeding, as if the driver was trying to send a tsunami on you.
  Of course the car sent a tsunami on you and you got splashed over with a dirty water from puddle a meter away form you. You gasped as the cold water hit your body and moments later you just went into a mental breakdown inside. "Not again", you sighed,  looking at your sweater that was very damp and so were your jeans and shoes, luckily not your face or hair. You looked around for people, to make sure no one saw it. Luckily only few people were around and all of them were busy on their phones. At least you thought so

 "Uhm...are you alright? I just saw the car splash water on you real good...",a man spoke, causing you to turn around. "Yeahhh",you lied, not bothering to look him in the eyes. Cause how could you? a very handsome man was talking to you. Not to mention how elegant he looked...

 "You can say you're alright, but I don't believe you, are you cold? You're trembling a little", he asked, his voice soft as of an angel. "Not really.... I-I am good", you answered, feeling embarrassed and cold as well.
  He didn't wait a second more and took of his long black coat off before gently placing it over your shoulders. "aww thanks, you didn't  have to y'know...  Aren't you cold yourself ",you asked him, feeling nervous, as he was pretty intimidating, despite his gentle side. "Not really, it's not that cold here either way", he chuckled, "Erm...there is a coffee shop like real real close, would you like to go there, you could warm up a bit, I would buy you some coffee or tea?", he suggested, with excitement in his voice. "I mean why not?", you agreed, a nice celebrity friend sounded like a good thing in your boring life. Nothing bad could happen right?

aNd ThAt, kIdS, iS HoW i MeT yOuR mOtHeR

it kinda sucks but eh