□◇Coffee(Jake Gyllenhaal a bit smutty fluff)◇□

A bright morning sun's light landed on your closed eyes. At first it welt warm, but later it felt someone burnt your eyes on purpose so you finally opened your eyes and let out a light yawn.
You carefully stretched your body and gently moved away Jake's arm that was wrapped around your bare back. Then you turned around to see Jake, sleeping peacefully, with slightly parted lips, that kissed every inch of you last night. You smiled, pecked his cheek and got out of the bed, since you've slept enough and got tired of laying in the bed. Then you analysed the room, searching for you clothes, your dress, but when you found it, it was ripped almost in half. You furrowed your eyebrows, after all it was your favourite dress. But dress paid off so you gushed and threw the dress away and took your bra, underwear and took his white dress shirt, that was way bigger than your usual size. "That's what women do in those movies, now-",you thought and put it on. The soft fabric felt amazing and the smell of his cologne made you weak, "Now I know why".
You quickly walked out of the room and headed down the stairs to make yourself a cup of coffee.
You made some coffee and walked back to the bedroom while sipping the hot coffee. But as soon as you stepped into the bedroom, Jake was awake, laying on his back,arms resting on the mattresses, like he was waiting for you. You only smiled and stood there in front of the bed, sipping coffee. "Is that my shirt",he asked and raised his eyebrows. "Maybeyy...",you smiled. "It looks so damn sexy on you",he bit his lip and smirked. I know right?",you took another sip and heard your phone beeping. You immediately went to check who's calling, "my friend...",you sighed and answered the phone as he went to shower.
You walked around the room while talking to her and sipping your coffee, waiting for Jake to come out. When you finished talking to your friend you threw your phone on the bed and looked at the bed,lost in your thought, but you were brought back to reality when Jake sneaked up behind your back and took your cup of coffee our of your hands. "Thank you",he said and walked out of the room, speeding up his pace. "JAKE! That's my coffee!",you whined, following the man with only a towel wrapped around his waist. As soon as you reached the kitchen he stopped and turned around. "My house, my rules baby",he said with a mischievous grin on his face, took the last sip of the coffee and gave you an empty cup. "You drank all of it..Urgh...Was it that good",you whined and sat on the chair, all hopeless. "Not as good as you",he said and came closer, to wrap his strong arms around your waist. "And you should keep that shirt, you look gorgeously sexy in it", he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "So If I took it off, I wouldn't look as sexy as I look now?",you said, seductively. He let out a low chuckle, "Oh baby, you always look beautiful and sexy, but I if you took it off, I don't know If I could control myself from fucking you right here, right on this table, right now",he said, in a low and husky tone.

 He let out a low chuckle, "Oh baby, you always look beautiful and sexy, but I if you took it off, I don't know If I could control myself from fucking you right here, right on this table, right now",he said, in a low and husky tone