◇◇Late Flight(James Bay)◇◇

it sucks a bit, but sucks less than me ;3

Uncomfortably sitting on the seat(the ones where two seats are placed against each other... just get it ok, don't know how to explain)you patiently wait for your flight, last flight to London. Your sister's wedding, tomorrow and you were the bridesmaid, you couldn't miss the wedding, but the situation turned out not in the way it should have.

You tilted your head to see a woman, who you assumed worked here, approaching you. "Hello, unfortunately the storm reached the city earlier than we thought, so the flight had to be delayed, were very sorry, you can wait until tomorrow, there will be an early flight if that's okay", she said, in apologetic manner. "Oh man! This is not good, I have to attend a wedding tomorrow

's evening, that is not good!",you blurted out, with a sigh of frustration. "As bad as it sounds, there are 10 people who are stuck here too, so if you're interested in the next flight, sit here and face the destiny",she finished her talk and walked away. "well yes I'm interested",you murmured to yourself.

You sat there quietly for few minutes when you heard someone behind your back, "Just wanted to say sorry, for how this situation turned out. I , myself have to attend wedding tomorrow, so I know the feeling",he chuckled. "A lot of weddings happening this weekend I see",you mumbled,still quite pissed. "It's a weekend after all and it's warm here in this very much wonderful London, place where everyone wants to hold their weddings",he joked. "There are certainly way better places for weddings, people are boring",you snorted. "I must agree",he sighed, "I'm James by the way",he introduced himself. "Y/n...",you replied and then quickly turned around, "wait a minute... You are the Bay, James Bay, what a day",you squinted your eyes. "Who else could I be",he wandered. "Sorry, I just you know, not everyday you get to talk to a person who is identified as a celebrity",you explained. "And sometimes I wish I wasn't",he sighed. "Well I see that is not a good topic... Either way, tell me about the wedding you're heading to?",you offered him a seat next to you, he of course kindly accepted your offer and soon was sitting right by your side. "Well my friend is getting married, and I happen to have a sense of music so I go there because of my friend and also to sing some songs for my mate and his soon to be wife",he explained the situation. "That sounds nice, I could say my situation is quite familiar ,but i am a bridesmaid for my sister and yeah I wish I wasn't, cause I really want to be in my bed sleeping. He only chuckled, "couldn't agree more". "Where's the wedding happening?",you asked. "in this very large place, that is further this cool forest and it's like a mansion or something, the friend is rich",he stated. "Wait a minute... A old style white coloured mansion with a big pool and this cool cool backyard?",you asked, with eyes wide open. "Yeeeahhh",he looked at you, with confusion. "Dude, I think we are attending the same wedding",you exclaimed. "No way, is you sister Y/S/N?",he asked. "Yes!",you cheered. "That is fantastic, at least I won't be the only one late",he chuckled, seeing you so excited. "Since you're going there solo, would you maybe accompany me?",you suggested, hoping for him to say yes. "I'd love to",you say, in his delightful accent...