▪︎▪︎I'm here to make your life less miserable(Jason Momoa|edited)▪︎▪︎

After a long day of work you finally were able to go home. As soon as you picked your bag up from the ground your friend Arabella jumped on your back and shouted in your ear. "Hey!... So you're goingg home....Nowww, huh?", she trailed off, looking at you suspiciously. "Yes Arr, I'm done with my shift", you replied with a fake smile. "Well...It's Friday you know...",she started, smiling like an idiot, "I thought that we could go to the pub y'know...To get to know someone.. to find somebody new y'know". "You never give up, do you...Why do you think I need to find a man? I enjoy living my life without on my own...",you murmured and rolled your eyes. "Life is no fun, when you just sit at home and do whatever you do... You need to explore world, you're a grown-ass woman for fucks sake...",she said. "So I am childish If I don't want be with a man, that sounds like something a sexist would say... What If I want a woman?", you disagreed with her. "Alright, then we will find you a woman. Just socialize please. Or you will literally turn into a stone", she boasted. "Alright... I'm down for drinks, that's all",you finally gave in into her prayers and looked at her with that I give up look. "great start",she said quietly. "What?",you asked, confused. "Nothing",she smiled and walked away. "Whatever....",you rolled your eyes and followed your friend.
  This time Arabella brought you to a different pub, to one that is quite popular, that you've never been to. She really had everything planned out. "Huh, I like our local pub more...",you murmured while following her through groups of people inside. "Stop complaining and follow me", she said. "Where's the bar counter, I need something to drink like right now", you groaned, scanning the pub. "It's over there", she pointed her finger, at the corner of the pub. "Yess",you cheered and basically ran up to the bar counter. You sat on the bar stool and Arabella sat next to you. "One Martini and a shot of tequila please... ah same for my friend over-",you began, but Arabella was already gone. "Yeah... well i guess only for me", you shrugged as he nodded and began making the drinks "so a good friend you have... uhm had there, huh?",he said, while smiling. "she is a good friend, but weirdly a very serious social butterfly... around men mostly...Poor baby",you sighed. He placed a shot glass in front of you and poured the tequila in. " "Whoah... It's strong... forgot it was strong",you said as you let out a small cough. ", "Another one?",he asked while shaking the martini shaker. "yes pleasee",you smiled politely. Suddenly Arabella appeared behind your back and scared the hell out of you, "How are you doing?",she asked, curiously. "Good, little lonely, but overall happy", you replied, with hint of sarcasm. "M'sorry, but this blonde guy looks so hot and he is packing for sure so If you'll excuse me",she boasted again. "Go have fun, I'll wait for you", you smiled. "So you don't mind being here?",she asked, with mouth wide open, from shock. "Does it look like I want to leave....Cheers",you looked at her, raised your glass of tequila and gulped it all down with no emotion. She quickly kissed your cheek and disappeared with blonde dude.
  Finally your martini was done so you happily took it and took casual sips of it, because it was a fancy drink. Gotta drink it in a fancy way. A few dudes tried hitting on you and your tried nicely explain them you were not interested, but being total dumbasses they didn't listen so you just turned around to face them and basically threatened them, "Listen you two fucks, if you don't leave me alone, I'm gonna twist your dicks together and beat the shit out of your face", they quickly step aside and you blew them as kiss before sitting down again. 
   Couple moments later another man sat one seat away from you and commented your action, "You really did scare them boys. People have really pissed you off, Haven't they?.",he said, while taking a sip of his own drink. "Absolutely yes", you agreed, while drawing circles on the edge of your glass. A warm half-smile formed on his face, that made you feel weird. "Why are you talking to me anyways? Didn't I look scary", you asked, while trying to figure out the answer in his eyes. Beautiful eyes. "would it sound cheesy if I said to make your life less miserable", he smiled again, what made you feel even more awkward or weird, good weird.. "Right...good luck with that" ,you let out a soft laugh while reading him, to see if he is a threat or friend. "I'm Jason, by the way...",he said, while staring into your eyes. "Y/n...",you breathed.  "You're okay?",he asked, a bit concerned. "Yeah.... yeah...I just got lost in my thoughts...that's all",you said. Ahh those beautiful eyes. "Alright", he said with a smile on his face. Every time he looked into your eyes or smiled at anything you said to him, you felt heat flushing through your body. 
   You began thinking about your friend, worried about her safety. After all you didn't want a man to use her, as she was pretty naïve and horny. And the man next to you noticed the concerned look on your face. "I'm sorry to interrupt your thought but are you alright. You look preoccupied ",he raised his eyebrow. "Nah, it's my friend. She is hooking up with some random dude and I'm a little worried about her safety...As usual. She always leaves me alone in the bars. Takes you to a pub, you've never been to, and leaves you there, without any explanation while herself has fun time with some guys and then comes back and acts like she was gone for hours.",you sighed. "Well you're not alone here ",he smiled. "Well certainly I'm not, there's quite a lot people here", you joked. "You know what I meant", he chuckled.

 You two found some interesting things to talk about. Both accidentally overshared. But quite a an hour later, you started to feel quite exhausted and decided to head home. "I think I'll be headin' home now, it was really nice to talk to you Jason", you said while putting your leather jacket on. " well, believe me or not, It was nice to talk to you too Y/n",he smiled and kept looking at you. When you put your jacket on, you said your last goodbye and started scanning the bar for your friend, who you saw dancing with another dude. You got her attention and signalized her that you were leaving, so she excused herself from him. When you headed towards the exit you saw you that you shoe lace was lose, so you bent over t fix it. While you were fixing the laces someone grabbed your hips and pulled you closer. "Such a beutifool womann, standin' here all alon",he said as he tried to get closer to you. "Oh...Fuck off ",you tried to push him away, but he was a bit stronger than you, so you couldn't escape from his grip. "Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurttt yehh, I jus' wannna have sum funnnn with you",he slurred and tried to kiss you, but you roughly pushed his face away. "Get the fuck off",you shouted, shouted enough loud for Jason to hear you. He immediately turned around, because the voice sounded familiar. When he saw the man, he turned around, got up and searched for you. When he saw in what position you were, he immediately sped up his face. "Get away from her you fuck", you heard a deep voice behind your back. The man didn't let you go, so Jason repeated again. "I said. GET . THE . FUCK . AWAY. NOW!", Jason's voice became deeper and aggressive. You finally realized that it was Jason, and sense of relief rushed through your body, as he was tall and muscular. And the scumbag that had his hands on you was like a little rat, compared to Jason. The man kept holding his arms around you, although you could see fear forming in his eyes. Jason didn't wait for any longer, grabbed him by his jacket and punched him in the face. The man fell on the floor, while holding his nose as Jason turned to you. "You're okay?",he inspected your arm and lifted his eyes up to your face. "Y-yeah... a little shocked to be honest", you said, still feeling confused. Jason smiled at you and  again turned to him.  He then proceeded to lift him up by his collar, "If I'll ever see your dirty small hands on any woman, you will snap off your head and will hang it on the wall as a decoration here", he finished an let him go, as he again fell down on the floor.
 Just as Jason let him go, Arabella showed up and looked down at the dude on the floo, "you shithead", it was the same guy blonde who she was about to hook up, but she changed her mind, "total shithead", she said and stepped onto his crotch with her high heel shoe. He winced out of pain as everyone in the club shared an "Oowww".  Jason turned around and approached you,"Let me walk you girls home, there's no way I'm gonna let you walk alone",he said as he opened the doors for you and Arabella and and you all exited the pub. "Thanks... like reallly", you began, but the kind man cut you off by saying, "-don't need to thank me, it's not like I did something special that I should be worshiped for". 
 "he is a keeper babes", Arabella whispered in your ear. "shhhh",you shushed her, as the three of you walked down the street.