□◇Whipped Cream(Jake Gyllenhaal SMUT)◇□

Yeah, I was eating whipped cream and an idea popped up, filthy one xd

You were laid on a bed, with Jake on top of you, taking complete control of you. It was your first valentine's day, so you both decided to try something new, something more exciting. To be honest, it was more Jake's idea, he was the most romantic partner you've ever had, so you definitely knew what to expect on valentine's day. He told you nothing about his plans, only told you, 'when i come home, you better be laying on our bed, naked and waiting for me, baby'. You did what he said and when he came home and saw what he wanted to see, he came closer, licked his lips, loosened his tie and took it off. Then he approached you and wrapped the tie around your head, covering your eyes. Then he took two other ties he had placed on his night stand and tie your hands to the bed frame, "I like where this is going",you panted with a smirk. Later he took his shirt off and climbed on top of you, giving you a deep and lustful kiss. Then after a minute of silence you heard a bottle's or something's cap opening and soon you felt something cold placed on your body, in the middle of your collar bones. Even though the room was cold, your body's temperature was so high, that anything a bit colder sent shivers down your spine. Soon Jake sprayed it again, only in the middle of your breasts and continued on till he reached your womanhood and that's when you realised that it was whipped cream. Soon, when you thought what will he do with it, you felt your body temperature rise even higher. 'Love, control your body, you will melt it',he lowly whispered into your ear. 'God you're already torturing me',you panted as you felt Jakes lips on your neck, gently sucking and biting your already sensitive skin. He left wet trail of kisses on your neck as he reached the area with whipped cream on so he gave you a glance, with his blue eyes, which were a shade darker,full of lust and licked the cream of your skin, sucking it after. His warm and soft lips on your slightly colder skin was all you needed. You felt like you might climax without even him being inside you. But when you thought it couldn't get even more heated, he started licking another spot with cream in it and to your surprise slid his hand down your body and quickly slid his finger into you. 'Oh J-Jake',you stuttered and he chuckled. His lips went lower and lower, leaving trails of lustfull kisses on your body, adding more fingers and making you moan louder and louder. 'You sound so sexy and taste so good',he said, with a low chuckle, when he reached your womanhood, replacing his fingers with his lips. 'J-jake don't do this, please just...",you heaved as he raised his head and placed his big hand on your womanhood and started drawing small circles with his finger. Then he leant closer and whispered, 'please just what?' 'Take me please',you breathed. 'Baby I can't hear you',he whispered, with a smirk in his voice. 'Please, baby, take me', whined louder. 'Still can't hear ya baby',he murmured. 'JAKE PLEASE JUST FUCK ME !',you shouted, as loud as you could and that was enough for him, so without any warning he slammed his length into you, making a heavy moan escape your mouth. You quickly wrapped your arms around his body and dig your nails into his muscular back. 'Mmm... baby you feel soo good...',he hummed as he sped up his pace only making you tighten your arms around him. 'Ah yes baby... harder... h-harderrr',you moaned and he started going deeper. Soon you felt your climax approaching, 'Jake I'mm gonna...',you panted as he growled, 'Ahh... not now, not until I say so'. He sped up his pace to as fast as he could, feeling his own orgasm approaching. 'B-baby I-I don't t-think I can last a-aany longerr",you breathed out, feeling like you won't handle it anymore. 'You can, you will', he heaved and kept thrusting into you. 'Baby, now',he demanded and you did as he told. You felt your climax rushing through your body and him throbbing and spilling his seed inside you. 'O-oh god...',you panted as Jake rested his head onto yours and exhaled deeply, blowing hot air. 'God i love you', he growled and kissed you. 'I love you too',you smiled...