•●VIP(Harry Styles)●•

"Come on, let's gooo!", your friend shouted from downstairs. You were trying your hardest to dress up as quickly as possible, since you actually slept through all four alarms. "I'm almost done",you shouted while looking at the reflection of yourself in the mirror. You were dressed quite simple, yet fancy. Pink off shoulder blouse tucked in navy palazzo trousers, black platform shoes, few jewelry pieces on your body. "Oh my Y/n we're gonna be late",She groaned from downstairs. "Stop groaning, start going", you stated and went downstairs, looking at your pretty pregnant friend waiting for you. "Wow, you really want to be noticed by Harry, don't forget you have a hubby",you joked, earning a somewhat pissed expression from her. "HE will never be a s good as Harry....",she blurted out. "Ouch burn...",your eyes widened as you locked your front door and paced to your vehicle. "Is not what I meant. Also thank me for the chance to be noticed by harry. He will surely notice you, not only cos' of me, but also because you look very charming sweets",she gave me a warm smile before trying to get into my vehicle. "Thank you, you too look very ravishing",you giggled.

Hours later you were already there, thankfully you made it to the front row, where you basically were couple meters away from stage. Stage was still empty, show was supposed to start soon. Your friend, alongside other fans were already freaking out and you felt a bit weird. You were not very of a fan, you did listen to his music and liked it, but you felt like it wasn't for you to be there.
You were so stuck in your inner dialogues that the screams of fans scared the hell out of you. "Omg he is here, he is real", your friend screamed and jumped couple of times. "Don't jump, your baby will slip out!",you shouted over the music. She gave you a death glare and you quickly shut up and glanced towards the stage. You didn't really want to be noticed, not right now, but you standing like a tree in a crowd jumping and dancing, didn't make you blend in. You watched the idol of millions of people stand in front of your eyes, saying whatever he was, smiling with his cute ass dimples in his cheeks you wanted to pinch so bad. You were also thinking of a plan if he actually spotted you and what would you do then.

When he finally started singing, your ears couldn't hear a single sound that wasn't his voice. I was mesmerized how good he actually sounded.In records he was already singing beyond good, but in real life it is different.

Time passed quickly, he sung half of the songs of the show, interacted with the crowd few times. He was a good person. You began thinking that you did feel good there and belonged just where you were.

Harry finished singing From the Dining Table, song you liked the most and "Urgh, i love him so much, he is an angel, I am definitely naming my child Harry, so he would know how special he is",your friend exclaimed while rubbing her belly, since she was begging to feel tired. "Wow I'm flattered, it is a beautiful name really", Harry spoke, looking at her. She would have said something, but she was frozen, literally frozen. You already knew how excited he was about children and pregnant women."What's the due?",he asked with a smile. You were praying he wouldn't notice you, cause you were pretty socially awkward, but she couldn't answer and you had to do something. "She is 24 weeks", You shouted while gently rubbing her back so she could come back to earth and do something. "Really?, wonderfull... Is her husband happy with the name?",he chuckled, glancing at you, like he was checking you out. "Well he is not, but he accepts the fact that he will never be you",you shouted, not thinking what you were saying. Everyone, including him started laughing and you didn't understand why. "Dumbass, if he sees it, he will be heartbroken, tsk tsk...",she pinched your arm and looked at you with squinted eyes. "I'm sure he is even more wonderful, even if he will never be like me",he replied as his eyes literally stayed on you and you felt bit uncomfortable, not used to such attention. "I also noticed that you look a little exhausted and you are also quite pregnant, I know we have empty seats in VIP which I would like to offer yeh as gentleman I am",he began, "I will not sing until the both of you do as i say",crossed his arms and waited. One of the bodyguards approached you and led you to the zone to seat you there. "are yeh comfortable there?",he spoke into his microphone, glancing at you and your friend. "Very much!!!", she shouted back. "Glad to hear yeh speak!" ,he shouted at your friend, smiled and continued singing when the music came.

"I'm gonna piss myself, in a VIP seat, I can't take it anymore... This is a dream... But you are a dream of every person here!!!",she squealed, watching him sing. "How come?",you laughed, noticing his eyes regularly land on you. "He definitely was checking you out, he liked your responses, you made him smile and he keeps looking at you. DON'T say it is nothing", she said, as if she was threatening me. "Don't start, I'm not in a mood to argue",you rolled your eyes, listening to him. "We will argue when we are home",she rubbed her palms against each other and continued watching the show.

It was such a shame how fast the show ended and how much both of you didn't want to leave, but everything had to end. Fans were leaving the hall and you both were waiting to leave last, since you didn't like to be in such crowds when exiting the building. Some fans seemed t wait there too, trying to catch Harry's attention since he was still on the stage with his band, talking to Mitch and Sarah further. "Come on, most the people have left already, let's get up", you stood up and were about to give a hand to her when you felt a faint creeping up. "Oh no,no no....",you stuttered weakly. "Oh shit!", your friend quickly noticed your pale face and knew what was happening. "Y/n breathe for fucks sake and eat normally for once in a lifetime!!!",she was panicking and it didn't help you, you started seeing dots of white and eventually everything turned to white, before turning black.

And there was you, falling down to floor, unconscious, followed my a loud thud. "Y/n!, Erm somebody I need HELP!", she shouted, panicking.

To your luck, the first one who noticed you was, well, Harry. He actually noticed you, when you stood up and then when you fell down. He wasted no time, didn't even think before he took his guitar over his shoulder, dropped it and ran towards the both of you. When he approached your friend and sleeping you, he gave a sign to few body guards to call for the paramedics, that were on patrol there during concert.. One of the bodyguards helped your friend to get up while Harry lifted you up and carried you to the room backstage and placed you on a really comfortable sofa.

When you opened your eyes, first thing you saw was Harry's face, whole Harry squatting next to the sofa, next to you. IT actually scared you so you jumped. "Jesus!",you squeaked and sat quickly, making him jump slightly as well. "M'sorry I scared yeh luv. Just please lay down",he gently placed his hand on your arm and laid you down. "Urgh this is so embarrassing",you groaned, placing your hands over your face. "Not it is not, It happens, don't worry",he comforted you. "Where is y/f/n?!",you questioned, slightly panicking she might have left you. "well, she was seated on this armchair and, surprisingly or not fell asleep, we didn't want to wake her up, since she is quite tired to say",he chuckled, still in a squat position. "Also, paramedic, he said you possibly were quite dehydrated and didn't eat enough,care to explain if it's true?",he questioned me, looking straight into my eyes, searching for an answer. "No, I ate and had liquids",you stated. "She is lying",your friend groaned, rubbing her eyes. "Technically I did, I had coffee",you stated, proudly. "Coffee is not a meal, not really good, it can be dehydrating I think", Harry explained, with slight concern in his voice. "Well I'm sorry If I only had coffee, who are you all to care",you scoffed. "Well you fainted very soon after my concert and I was here, so I'm sort of obligated to care", Harry stated while standing up. "Thank you for your care",you scrunched your nose and crossed your arms. That little nose scrunch made Harry lose it. He wanted to be with you and know you more. "I think we have to leave now, it is probably late, come on Y/f/n let's get you home",you stood up and were about to go, when Harry blocked your way. "You think of siting behind the wheel after passing out, I'm sorry love, can't let you", crossed his arms and stared at you with that intimidating look and you just didn't dare to move. "you can't...",you sighed, feeling hopeless. "You and your lovely friend are going to join me and my friends Mitch and Sarah, we are going for a late dinner, me and your friend will make sure you eat and drink",he spoke and smiled. "Yes, babe, you have no other choice", your friend who was now standing almost next to Harry winked and you motioned your fist at her. "That is not very nice Y/n",he remarked. You only looked at him and gave him a fake smile. Even if you acted like a rebellious and a brave ass lady, you felt frustrated everytime he said something to you, butterflies had a whole dancing competition in your stomach.

rip grammar and sense possibly