♥︎•Caught (Henry Cavill | light smut|edited)•♥︎

You wrapped  yourself in your silky robe on and sat on the bed. Henry was changing his clothes while you were looking through the window. "What are you looking at?",Henry asked,curiously, while buttoning his shirt. "Nothing",you said and looked at him. "You look spaced out? Did you sleep well?", Henry asked as he approached you. "Yes I did, You know I'm not a morning person and I don't like mornings like at all",you complained as he cupped your chin. "Me neither",he smiled and kissed you. "oh come on, you look happy and completely awake, you're definitely a morning person",you confronted him. "I woke up 2 hours ago",Henry explained and caressed your hair. "Huh... Well as a real non-morning person I need at least four hours to exit my grumpy-depressed state"you remarked. "What can I do to make you happier? To prove that mornings aren't that bad...sometimes",Henry chuckled as he stared right into the deepest corners of your irises. "I don't know... A kiss kiss maybe?",you suggested, with your puppy eyes. Henry didn't hesitate and kissed you passionately, "I want you so bad...", he mumbled between kisses,"But I'll have to go soon",he said, with disappointment in his voice. "really?", you asked, while looking at his eyes. "Why would I get dressed then?",he let out a soft laugh. Your faces were inches apart. Henry quickly glanced at the clock on the wall, "We can make a quickie",Henry said with a smirk, and quickly laid you down the bed. Few moments later you two were completely exposed and aching for each other. Everything was so intense and the sound of two bodies bumping into each other, made everything ever more heated.

When you thought everything was perfect and you were almost done, your friend decided to interrupt you two, by bursting through the doors. "Oh my godness!",she immediately covered her eyes. "Oh fuck you",you cussed at your friend, as she ruined the perfect moment. She didn't even wait and closed the door instantly, "Sorry, so so sorryy! Finish what you started I'm leaving",she apologized, with panicky voice, Henry's bum stuck in her mind, flashing all overher eyes. "Thanks. We will",Henry shouted, with a smirk. "Henry!",you said, feeling a bit embarrassed. Your friend covered her ears and ran downstairs. And few moments later your bedroom was filled with moans full of passion and satisfaction. "what a good way to start a morning, huh?",Henry chuckled and got off you. "Yeahh....",you said while catching your breath.

 As Henry cleaned up and headed downstairs he passed your friend by with a quick hello, as your friend awkwardly snapped her fingers and pointed fingers guns at him, all awkward and feeling embarrassed. Henry didn't look very bothered or embarrassed so he did the same,  pointed with mimicked guns with his fingers at her as well, to show it was all cool and left.

  "If I could, I would kill you right now", you groaned at your friends from upstairs, feeling quite exhausted. "Trust me I wish I could delete this whole day.... You won't believe what happened to me today...-", she began as she ran up the stairs to meet you.