♡♥︎He's mine(Sebastian Stan| sorta edited)♥︎♡

You were talking to Sebastian through a video call, because he was on a press tour and you were in LA, busy with your work.
"You know, I really, really miss you",he admitted, looking very homesick. "I miss me too ",you agreed, with a wink. "cut the jokes, I mean it, he groaned, out of frustration. "You are no fun", you started, "don't get my humour", you exclaimed, as if hurt you. "Well...I get it", Robert popped up in front of the camera and playfully kissed him on a cheek,

I get it", Robert popped up in front of the camera and playfully kissed him on a cheek,

"He's mine",he said, seductively while looking into the camera with eyes squinted. "What a coincidence, he is mine too",you acted surprised. "He's all mine y/n", Robert whispered into the microphone. "That's not happening... But I am up for sharing this handsome young man",you said, with a devilish smirk. "I refuse being split in half", Sebastian interjected. "Nobody cares about you", you said as Robert agreed. "I own myself, so I can decide who I belong to.", Sebastian said, with proud smile. "Ah no buddy, she's your wife, you belong to her. You have no choice. She owns you", Robert said with a smirk.
   Sebastian looked up the screen, to see you nod and smile, "He is not lying", you said. "Then you belong to me", Sebastian winked. "No, you belong to me and that's a fact", you corrected him. "Just to assure you, this gentleman is all mine, until the press tour ends ",Robert said and winked at the camera. "He is all yours", you agreed as Sebastian's eyes widened, "Oh no please baby, don't leave me with him", he begged, but you only waved at him, "I'll call you tomorrow maybe", and quit the call.
  "Well cupcakes, what should I do with you, huh?", Robert wondered as he drew circles on Sebastian's jacket. "jesus please save me. Amen", he whispered to himself, hoping you'd save him.