Lena x Red Daughter

Red Daughter POV

I wander around Kara Danvers' apartment. She has all of this stuff. So American, so materialistic, so spoiled. All this food in her fridge, especially all this fresh produce. 

"All of this is for her?" I say to Alex (Lex). Alex shrugs in response.

Why does she get all of this? I see a picture of Kara with another woman hanging on the fridge with a score card listing Kara and Alex as the Danvers Sisters team. Kara Danvers also has an Alex?  Why does she have an Alex? I continue to look around with my Alex and see a photo of Supergirl flying in the sky.

"She is like a princess in a tower," I say to myself.

"And on a reporter's salary," Alex responds.

I hear someone approaching and unlocking the door. "Someone is coming," I warn Alex. Suddenly, the woman in the photo is in Kara Danvers' apartment.

"Kara," Alex Danvers says in surprise.

"Alex," I fake my American accent.

"I thought you were in Smallville. And I specifically remember you asking me to take care of your leafy dependents," Alex Danvers replies.

"Yeah, yes, uh, Smallville, yeah, I, uh," I stumble through trying to come up with an answer.

"You didn't cancel your vacation, did you? I told you that I would hold down the fort at the DEO. I mean you are missed," Alex Danvers interrupts.

"No, of course I didn't cancel my vacation. I, I just, I, I forgot my journal," I say as I go grab a notebook that is just in sight. "Silly writer without her journal." I smile through the lie.

"Well, okay, good. Well you should be going, right?" Alex Danvers says while waving toward the door.

"Yeah, yeah, okay," I say smiling. "Thank you, Alex. Bye."

"Bye," Alex says while leaving the apartment.

I turn to my Alex who came out of the bedroom. My thoughts are racing as he is telling me he must leave and get back to prison.

"Go back to Kaznia, make sure you are not seen. No one can know you exist," Alex instructs.

I move to the windows to leave, but my instinct tells me to stay. I turn around and look at the photo of Kara and Alex Danvers again, trying to understand. Right next to that photo, there is one of Kara Danvers and another woman. She is beautiful with green eyes and raven hair. They look close. I wonder who this woman is, and I want to meet her. I want to understand this Kara Danvers. I can't go to Alex Danvers since she thinks I am going to this Smallville for a vacation. Hopefully, I can figure out from this mystery woman.

I look down at the journal in my hand. I start reading while sitting on Kara's couch. This woman must be this, Lena Luthor. She talks about her in the journal so much and the only photos on the fridge are Alex Danvers and this woman. I can tell from the journal that Kara feels deeply for her. I grab Kara's laptop and search for Lena Luthor, definitely the same person. I find the address for L-Corp and decide to go against Lex. I fly to an alleyway behind L-Corp.

When I walk through the front doors, the security people greet me as Kara. Clearly Kara knows many people on a personal level. I find Lena and follow her into the elevator. She is more beautiful than the images online.

"Kara! I thought you were on vacation?" Lena says.

"Yes, I had to help Alex with something," I say. Before we can talk further, Eve interrupts and sends Lena off. She lectures me to go back to Kaznia. I act as if I plan to go and walk towards the main entrance of L-Corp. As the security guards say goodbye again, I come up with an idea.