Drunken Confessions (Part 3)

Upon hearing Lena's request, Kara practically growled and attacked the CEO's lips with fervor. Tanned hands traveled up the pale, smooth skin, pulling up the shirt with their journey. When Lena pulled back to catch her breath, Kara quickly removes it. She gasped at the vision underneath her. The hero let her eyes wander the expanse of creamy skin across that soft stomach, hourglass waist, and pillowy breasts spilling over the top of Lena's hunter green bra. Kara had to swallow some drool as her eyes panned up that long neck and sharp jawline. The hero notes the flushed look on those high cheekbones before locking onto dilated greenish blue eyes.

Reverently, Kara whispered, "Rao, you're gorgeous."

Lena blushed impossibly harder at the attention. She squirmed underneath the hunk of Kryptonian, noting those hungry eyes getting ready to devour her. And Lena definitely wanted to be devoured. As Kara leaned down for another languid and passionate kiss, the CEO wrapped her arms around Kara's back and pulled up on the fabric to hint that she wants to see her too. Kara quickly whipped off her own shirt and tossed it across the room.

Lena's jaw dropped. Her hands wandered tentatively across that indestructible skin. Her hands spread out across those defined abs, and as she contracted her fingers, she lightly scratched with her nails just to spread her fingers out again. Kara purred at the sensation. Lena can't suppress her moans; it almost turned into a whine of pure desire. Kara leaned back down to capture those puffy lips. She pressed her body to Lena's, sighing at feeling even more skin to skin contact.

Kara's hands stayed glued to Lena's waist as Lena's hands wander Kara's muscular back. Both women's hips grind on their own accord with their legs intertwined. Soft panting, wet smacks, and dirty moans fill the space. Kara's hands wandered down to the waistband of the borrowed sweats. She tugged on it a couple of times and whined as she rests her forehead against Lena's.

"Can I?" Kara mumbled.

"Please, darling. Yes," Lena whined.

The hero hastily pushed down the material as far as she could without moving her position. She hugged in frustration when she couldn't get it down far enough. Lena tried to help by pulling her legs up. After a bit of struggling, they are able to toss Lena's pants off to the side without having to sacrifice their contact. One of Kara's hands stayed on her waist while the other squeezes Lena's outer thigh. Kara grinded her leg into Lena's center, forcing a breathy moan out of the ravenette. Kara repeated the movement, falling in love of the sound. Kara closed her eyes, allowing Lena's heart beat and moans fill her ears. Her hands squeezed again, the softness and pliability filling her touch. She inhaled deeply, filling her nose with Lena's natural scent of sweat and slick. Kara leaned down again and licked a stripe up Lena's sternum. She can't wait to taste Lena intimately.

Kara nipped and sucked on Lena's neck as she slowly kissed her way down. Kara's hand moved from her waist to behind her back, unclasping her bra deftly against the couch. The blonde tossed it away from them with an accidental touch of superstrength. Both women freeze when they hear Alex cussing up a storm. Kara's head comically snapped up and locked eyes with her sister who was now plucking off Lena's bra from her shoulder. Kara used a bit of superspeed to cover Lena with a blanket as she stomped toward her sister. She was too pissed to be embarrassed.

Through gritted teeth, Kara seethed, "Alex, what are you doing here?! Why didn't you knock?!"

Alex looked past Kara's shoulder and saw Lena trying to hide behind the armrest with her face buried in her hands. Alex's eyebrows raised with amusement in her eyes. "Well, you did say you were going to make sure my little sister got home okay."

Lena groaned in embarrassment. Kara leveled a glare that threatened to incinerate her own sister. "Why are you here?"

Alex held up the bag of food in her other hand and pointed to the carton of coffees left on the table. "Lena's driver called Jess because her phone was off. Jess called me since she knew Ms. Luthor left the office to pick your drunk ass up. You didn't answer your phone, so here I am with your food. You're welcome."