Virtual Reality (part 3)

AN: Pure smut, no plot.
You're welcome.

Kara chuckles darkly at the sound of the almighty Lena Luthor whimpering beneath her. Her eyes greedily wander up and down the CEO's body as she straddles her. Lena's in matching black lingerie that looks so good against her creamy skin. Kara can't wait to absolutely devour her. The room is quiet except their heavy breaths. Lena fights herself internally. She fights against blushing under that hungry stare. She loses - miserably. Lena squirms at the intense attention coming from her usually shy and awkward best friend.

"Rao, you're beautiful," Kara husks.

Lena tries to suppress a whine, but of course with Kara's superhearing, she hears it anyways. Her grin gets wider, showing off pearly white incisors. Lena can't wait to feel them dig into her skin. She doesn't have to wait for long because the next time she blinks, Kara bites her lip gently and pulls back. The superhero relishes the moans pouring out of those plump lips. Kara moves her attention to her pulse point. She kisses the skin reverently before nipping and sucking it red. Once she is satisfied, she moves to the other side and repeats the action.

Lena tries to pull Kara down on top of her, scratching on that muscular back. Kara doesn't even pause when she uses a bit of superspeed to pin Lena's hands above her head. Only after she is satisfied that there is another mark does she lean back to stare at those blown out green eyes.

"If you want something, you've gotta ask nicely, zhao."

"Kara, please. Please."

"Please what, Lee?"

"Please, please, please. I- I need your mouth... elsewhere."

Kara smirks at that. She looks smoky and seductive one second, and completely loving and adoring the next. "Trust me, zhao. I'll get there. On my own time."

Lena's brain is fried from the entire confident demeanor. It was a perfect blend between Kara Danvers and Supergirl. The CEO shudders to think that she has been reduced to begging. She has never begged for anything in the bedroom. She's always been the aggressor, the dominant. Even when she's on her back, she's in charge. Lena bites her own lip when she realizes that she actually likes it. She likes having someone else in control. No - scratch that. She likes Kara being in control.

Kara moves to her collarbone, running her tongue all over. She takes her time to make a few more marks. She smiles to herself when she sees Lena's chest move more rapidly. She licks her lips before she kisses the pillowy tops of those perfect breasts. She can hear Lena's heartbeat more clearly. It's thudding so quickly. She can hear the deep vibrations coming from her chest before any sounds pass Lena's lips. She nuzzles her nose right where it originates from and kisses it. She can feel the goosebumps break out across Lena's chest. Keeping Lena's hands trapped in one of her own, she uses the other tear off her bra. She cups and massages one tit while she eagerly licks and kisses the other.

Lena is wiggling and squirming on the bed. Kara switched from being a bit rough to absolutely gentle and loving at the drop of the hat. Lena's gasping breaths fill the room as she feels that warm tongue run across her sensitive nipple. A half moan/half whine follows when that warm tongue turns to ice in a split second. Lena's eyes shut with her head tilted back when she swears that Kara makes her tongue vibrate as well. It's better than anything she's conjured up in the VR.

Kara switches from one breast to the other, taking her time. Lena feels tension building in her gut. She rubs her legs together, desperately trying to gain some friction. Just as Kara uses a touch of ice breath, Lena's back arches off the bed, and she lets out a deep, filthy moan. Kara lets go of her hands, and Lena drapes them behind Kara's neck to pull her face closer. Kara's hands land on the CEO's waist, feeling her muscles tense.