Dueling Pianos (Part 4)

Kara practically vibrated in excitement as Lena ordered her to kneel in the middle of the bed. The raven haired woman positioned her arms behind her back at 90 degree angles. She caressed those strong biceps as she leaned forward to lick the shell of Kara's ear.

"Is this alright, darling?" Lena whispered huskily.

Kara whimpered and murmured a quiet "yes" in response before Lena carefully clasped the leather cuffs to her wrists. She wiggled a couple fingers under the bands to ensure it wasn't too tight. Lena's fingertips trailed lightly up those strong forearms, back over the triceps and biceps before wrapping around those broad shoulders. She placed a kiss the point that her neck meets her shoulder.

"Do you have a safeword?" Lena whispered.

Kara shook her head in disagreement. "Don't need one. I trust you," she whined.

"Darling, you mistook that as a request. I know you trust me. Otherwise, you wouldn't have let me bind you up so prettily, but I will go no further without one. I need a way of knowing if I push too far, especially with you bound, especially since we haven't had any discussions about our limits." Lena continued to kiss up her neck. She licked and nibbled randomly. "Now, what safe word would you like to use?"

Kara's head rolled back, opening her neck further to her lover. She whispered, "Krypton."

Lena paused momentarily and giggled at the choice. "Where we first met? Hmm. Good choice. Neither of us will ever forget that." Lena's mouth attached back to that tanned, salty skin.

Kara's moans got louder and louder as Lena's hands wandered to her front. Those pale fingers slid up from her ribcage to palm those perky breasts. She felt those nipples stiffen into little peaks against her skin. Her fingertips pinched and pulled them, pulling more delicious sounds from Kara's throat. Teeth grazed Kara's earlobe before she whispered all the dirty things running through her head.

"Do you know what I want, darling? I want to whimpering and writhing and begging. I'm going to have you dripping for me, muttering nonsensical things. I want to hear all the noises you could possibly make. And I want to know that you are only making such sweet, beautiful, wonderful noises because of me. Because of the pleasure I am bringing you. Because of my touch. I want to watch you unravel for me, darling. How does that sound?"

Throughout the entire hushed speech, Kara's whimpers and whines get louder. That Irish accent got thicker and thicker. Those hands wandered all over the vast, smooth skin. Nails raked across those heaving abs. Lips tickled the little whisps of hair at the back of Kara's head. Soft breasts pressed into Kara's muscular back. Kara's inner thighs were covered in slick as she squirmed in place.

Lena playfully bit her neck before growling into her ear, "I need an answer, darling."

"I- I- please, Lee. P- please."

Lena smirked. "Please what?"

Kara whined again, and Lena drank it up. She shifted herself to be in front of the blonde. She wanted to watch the torment of frying Kara's brain and trying to make her function anyways. Lena also watched carefully to ensure that she wasn't pushing too much. They really hadn't discussed what they both like in the bedroom, but they had been around each other enough to have a pretty good idea from their (not really) subtle flirting.

"Pl- please. Wh-what you said. D-do all that."

Lena's smile widened. Her hands squeezed at her hips. Lena leaned down to lick at those perky nipples. Before sucking on them, she mumbled, "Good girl."

Kara melted at the words. A moan burst forth when she felt that hot, wet mouth teasing her sensitive breasts. She forgot that she was bound and tried to grab onto Lena. The metal clasps clinked at the effort, pulling Lena's attention.