Triggers (Part 2)

AN: Okay, now I'm even feeling a little bit evil after this, but I can't bring myself to change it.
Enjoy the frustration.
😉😘😈

Kara's body is covered in sweat. She's squirming and panting and whimpering. A harsh buzzing sound can barely be heard over those moans and squeaks. Her head thrashes side to side. She can't even complete an entire thought other than endless pleasure that hugs pain like an old friend. Her muscles strain and flex like she is in the midst of an intense workout, and in a way, she is.

Lena smirks over Kara's shoulder as she holds the wand to her girlfriend's clit. She loves watching her body gasp and sweat and writhe. Lena has her feet hooked around Kara's ankles, keeping her legs wide open. She has one hand wrapped around that torso to scratch against those steel abs while the other ticks up the vibrations again on the wand without letting up on it's pressure. Just as Lena senses that Kara is about to tip over the edge to pure bliss, she snatches the wand away and smiles at the groans and cries from the woman in her arms.

"Oh, what's the matter darling? Is my little princess all worked up?"

Kara, in her heart, knows that Lena is just teasing her, but it does nothing to stop her begging. "Please, please, please, please, please... 's too mu'."

Lena knows she should scold Kara for clawing at her still clothed body, but she smiles at the desperation. She secretly (not really) relishes when Kara can't keep her hands off of her. It meets her needs for physical reassurance that Kara desires her, loves her, wants her. With the first sign of slurred speech, Lena kisses her sweaty temple before whispering in her ear, "I think you can do one more hard edge before I have a taste and have you gushingon my tongue. What do you think, darling? Color?"

Kara lets out a high pitched whine as she can feel her pulse thrumming between her legs. She tries to pull her legs together to get some friction, but Lena's feet are preventing that. She can't tell if it is sweat or tears running down her face, but most likely it is a combination of the two. She can barely make out what Lena is even saying. It isn't until about the fourth "darling" that she is able to pick up on the words beyond the comforting timbre and tone.

"Alright, alright, darling. Hold on. Can you lean up for me? There you go. Good girl, such a good girl for me." Lena slips out from behind and is quick to toss the wand aside. She moves to straddle the blonde to keep physical contact with her as she quickly strips out of her shirt. It leaves her in flimsy little panties as she leans over and cups Kara's face. "Can you hear me, love? Color check?"

"Y-yellow."

Lena is quick to lay fully down on the blonde, knowing that physical touch, specifically skin-to-skin contact, comforts her greatly when she is this deep in subspace. She kisses her cheek and runs her fingertips across those cheekbones. They lay like this for several minutes before Lena asks, "What do you need, Kara?"

"You..."

Lena smiles softly, "Charmer. Did you hear me before?"

Kara shakes her head as her breath starts to even out. Her pussy still throbs, but she is coming back to reality. She focuses on that comforting voice whispering hotly in her ear. "How do you feel about cumming in my mouth, baby?"

Kara visibly shudders before husking out, "Green, green. Please, green."

Lena chuckles lightly and kisses her temple, "My good, little pet. You may cum whenever you are ready. Remember your safe word?"

"Spinach," Kara mutters out.

Lena can't stop the rolling of her eyes in amusement. "Good girl. Say it at any point, and I'll stop."