Shameless (part 2)

AN: If period sex is not your thing, don't read.

***************************

It is months later, and Lena is due for her period again. So far, her PMS hasn't been as bad as the last time. Kara knows it's coming because like always, a few days before the CEO's period starts, she jumps the Kryptonian at every opportunity. Currently, Kara finds herself laying on their bed with her girlfriend grinding into her face. She uses a touch of superspeed with her tongue to bring Lena over the edge for the third time - just in that position.

Lena collapses next to Kara, panting furiously. In between breaths, "Darling... Absolutely... Wonderful."

The blonde looks over at her like a Cheshire cat. She pecks Lena's cheek. "Babe, you are absolutely wonderful."

"God, I'm horny. I could go again." Lena smiles lazily with a glazed over look on her face.

Kara lets out a giggle. "Always happy to oblige, Lee. But you know you only ever get this worked up before your period."

Lena hides her face in her hands and groans. "I know. I know."

"Come on, babe. Don't hide." Kara pulls Lena's hands away from her face. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," Lena groans. "Yes."

"You know we don't do anything unless we are both on board. There is no pressure, Lee. You know how I feel about it. How are you feeling this time?"

"I- I don't know. Last time... last time, I got so into it. I'm so embarrassed about it."

Kara suppresses a smile. This is the first time Lena has been even willing to talk about last time. "You're feelings are completely valid, baby. Honestly though, you were so sexy, beautiful, and confident. In my books, definitely one of the top five times we've had sex."

"B-but it was so dirty." Lena whispers.

Kara gives a sad smile. "Well, to me, there was nothing dirty about it. It's a natural bodily function, and sex is natural, too. I loved every minute of it. It's completely up to you, babe. We can see if the cramps get back or not this time. I'll always be ready if you decide you want to try. And if you don't, I'll be here for cuddles and as your personal space heater."

Lena cups Kara's face and brushes her nose against Kara's. "I've got the best girlfriend anyone could ever hope for."

Kara rolls herself onto her girlfriend in a heated and demanding kiss. "Agree to disagree. I'm pretty damn sure I'm the one with the best girlfriend. Ready for another round?"

"You read my mind, darling." Lena smirks and flips them. Lena tries her damnedest to get off grinding on those Kryptonian abs. That one extra round turns into three, taking turns to get each other off. Kara is such a giving person that Lena is always sure to make sure to repay her girlfriend in kind.

Just a a couple days later, Lena calls out to Kara from her office at LCorp. Supergirl lands with a heavy thud on the balcony and hurriedly walks in with a worried expression. "Lena?"

"Here," Lena groans.

Kara finds her in the en suite bathroom on her knees in something similar as the child pose. Lena's forehead is resting on the cool tiled floor. She rushes to the CEO's side. "Can I fly you home?"

"Please."

Kara carefully and delicately scoops up her love and carries her to the balcony. She hovers for a moment before taking off, holding onto Lena tightly. She gets her into the penthouse through the biometric lock on the balcony. She gently lays the woman on the bed before she pulls the black out curtains. She climbs into the bed to cuddle with her. Kara is careful to whisper. "What do you need, baby?"