Solar Flare

Lena is in the middle of a very important meeting with potential investors when her phone vibrates aggressively across the table. Lena apologizes profusely to the gentlemen in her office as she checks her phone for a potential emergency.

MySuperDarling: So let me just preface this with I'm fine. Everyone is fine.

MySuperDarling: I'm getting checked out by Alex at the DEO right now and close to having a clean bill of health.

MySuperDarling: Babe... I solar flared.

MySuperDarling: Can you get the next 48hrs off?

MySuperDarling: So we can... ya know.. do.. fun stuff? ;)

Lena's eyes go wide for just a moment at what she is reading. She quickly explains to her investors that she will need to reschedule the meeting if they require further information. She quickly leads them out of her office and instructs Jess to reorganize her schedule to have the next 2 days off for an 'emergency.' Lena hops into her private elevator and calls for her driver to take her home.

*****************

"Alex, I promise that I feel fine! Well, not my normal fine, but I feel like I'm a human!" Kara begs her sister to let her go home.

"Kara, you know how this goes! You have to stay here for monitoring because you don't know if you sustained any injuries that could become a problem. Plus, you should really stay under the yellow sun lamps."

Kara looks down at her chiming phone with a slight blush and an hidden smile.

MySexyCEO: First off, I am relieved that you are okay. But I will believe it when I see it. The only time you don't say you are alright is when you are unconscious.

MySexyCEO: Secondly, you can only come home if Alex clears you. No convincing another agent to release you. I will find out, and the punishment for disobeying, you will not find enjoyable.

MySexyCEO: Finally, I'll be at home. Wearing your favorite. ;)

"What if I can promise that someone will watching over me at home? Please, Alex, please." Kara puts on her best puppy eye look.

"Don't do that! You know it's so unfair! Who would be watching you?"

"Lena, and she knows what to watch out for. She will call you if anything happens!"

"Ugh! Fine, but seriously Kara. No strenuous activity, no going out in a crisis, no doing anything risky. And I'm texting Lena, right now, threatening hell to pay if she doesn't call me."

*****************

Lena starts prepping her penthouse for the next 48 hours. She has no doubt that Kara will get whatever she wants out of her sister. It seems to be an uncanny skill for Kara Zor-el. She can disarm people like no other. Lena's prep is interrupted with her phone vibrating only confirming her thoughts.

Agent Badass: You will look after my sister. You will call me if any pain or injuries appear suddenly. You will make her behave herself. Or I will unleash the full wrath of the U.S. government on you and LCorp. Understand?

Lena chuckles to herself at Alex's choice of words of making Kara behave herself. If only Alex knew what she has in store for her little sister. Although, maybe it is better that Alex doesn't know. It is a good reminder that Lena should start off easy since she doesn't know the full extent of any injuries her superhero could have sustained while solar flaring. She quickly texts Alex that she understands the terms.

Lena puts on the final touches to her look just in time for Kara to let herself in the apartment. Kara freezes in the doorway at the sight. Lena's usual prim and proper home is littered with candles. The lights are dimmed low and soft music is playing in the background. What really draws her attention is her gorgeous girlfriend standing in the bedroom doorway.