I Get Off

AN: Inspiration is I Get Off by Halestorm. Seems to fitting for other fanfics I've read. I'm testing out a new writing style on this one, and there will be some smutty action.

Kara doesn't know that I know. She has no clue that I know that she is Supergirl. Cat Grant figuring it out is one thing, but if Coville figured it out within 5 minutes of meeting Kara Danvers, why on Earth would she think Lena Luthor, billionaire tech genius wouldn't? She should know better, but I can understand the need to keep it a secret. It is one to protect her and the ones she loves. However, it's not the only secret she keeps.

She also doesn't know that I know she checks by my penthouse or L-Corp office every single night. She thinks I don't see her hovering above my building or flying by my windows. She doesn't think that I can sense her staring at me through the walls with her x-ray vision. And if Supergirl is that clueless, don't get me started on Kara Danvers. She is spending more time looking at my cleavage than my face. She gets flustered with any compliment I give her. She's into me, and I would be an absolute fool to not be attracted to her.

So, maybe the first time was by complete accident. It had been a rough day with the board. I was having to justify everything little thing I did and defend myself against misogynistic, old men. I needed some stress relief. I figured Supergirl already did her sweep by my office since I was there so much later than normal. I kicked my heels off just inside the door, stripped off an article of clothing every few steps as I made my way to the bedroom. I got my reliable vibrator out and was pussy deep in pleasure when I sensed that she was watching me.

I should have been embarrassed. I should have stopped. I should have halted everything and gone into the shower. Instead, instead, I took it further. I moaned louder, slammed the vibrator a bit harder, made a show of it. It made the act that much hotter that I knew she was out there and that she didn't fly off right away. She stayed until I hit that magic spot and came-- hard. 

The next day, I had a lunch date with Kara Danvers and decided to toy with her a bit. I purposely wore a low cut shirt and tight skirt. I made sure to touch her arm and gave her tight hugs in greeting and departure. I could feel her getting excited and flustered. She blushed profusely when I hinted at my evening activities from the night before. That's when I decided to keep going, keep playing with her.

The next times, I made sure to be as lewd as possible. I manually masturbated on my couch, rode a dildo in the shower, even walked around the kitchen cooking with a vibrating egg up my cunt. Supergirl would stay longer and longer each time. I would occasionally catch sight of her moving closer to the building. After a particularly - intense session - I even comically saw her drop a few feet in midair.

Tonight, I have something particularly devastating planned for my dear friend. I have everything setup. Once I get home, I keep everything the same. I pour a glass of scotch, put away my things from work, settle on the couch with a good book. I notice on the news that Supergirl is out saving people from a burning building, so I have some time. I put on my brand new hunter green lingerie with a silk robe. I refresh my blood red lipstick and mess up my hair just a bit.

As I sense Supergirl's presence, I start. I slowly caress myself. I run my hands all over my body before teasing my own nipples.  I slip one hand into my panties and stroke myself. I moan crudely as I move to my windows overlooking the city. I keep my eyes closed to ensure that Supergirl doesn't get scared off. I slowly take the robe off and strip out of my bra and and underwear. I pull out my favorite dildo and slip it into my pussy. After a few pumps, I pull out a smaller, thinner dildo and lube it up. I lean forward against the glass as I tease my ass. The moan that lets loose was not for show, but I chose my words carefully.