Crystal of Water (Part 1)

"Alex, I need to stop at L-Corp. I found something, but I'm not sure what this is. It looks like Harun-el but different. I want Lena to take a look."

"We have our own lab here, Kara," Alex said sounding miffed.

Kara rolled her eyes even though her sister wouldn't see it, "You know that she has the most experience with these things and more funding for her labs. I'll bring it by if she can't crack it."

Supergirl took off breaking the sound barrier to get the mystery substance to Lena. She landed with a slight thud on the balcony of the CEO's office. She heard Lena on the phone with someone and knocked lightly on the glass to alert her presence. She kept a tight smile on her face as Lena looked wide eyed at the caped Superhero on her balcony.

Lena would by lying to herself if she wasn't a little surprised at the hero showing up, after their battle about Kryptonite and the lack of trust. Lena wrapped up her phone call quickly before joining Supergirl out on the balcony overlooking National City.

"Supergirl, what can I do for you?" Lena said with a bit of surprise in her voice.

"I have something that I would like you to take a look at. Off the record."

"Of course, what is it?"

Supergirl pulled out the crystal like structure from her secret pocket behind her back. She held it out to Lena to pass it off.

"It looks like Harun-el, but it is different. Could you study it to see what the effects may be or see if you can figure out what it is?"

As Lena reached out to grab it from Supergirl's hand, a shock ran between to the two women. They both felt it and had to shut their eyes in response due to the feeling of lightheadedness. Supergirl reached up to rub her temples to ease the pain. As she opened her eyes, she felt confused. Why was she looking at herself? Why was she suddenly on the other side of the balcony?

At the same time, Lena was groaning lightly and holding onto the banister to keep herself upright. She shook her head lightly as she peaked her eyes open. She startled immediately. Across from her, she saw herself. In the reflection of the glass, she saw Supergirl moving the way Lena felt she was moving. To further test her theory, Lena tilted her head, waved her hand, and stepped to the side. Supergirl in the reflection did the same exact things.

"Oh my god," Lena whispered, but not in her voice, in Supergirl's voice. "I- I- I think we switched bodies!"

"What?" Kara was coming out of her stupor as she realized that she was suddenly standing in 4 inch stilettoes and a pencil skirt with a blouse. "Oh my Rao! This cannot be happening! Lena?!"

"What is that thing?" Lena was gesturing towards the rock now sitting on the ground between them. "Did you know this would happen?"

"You have got to be kidding me! Of course I didn't know! If I knew, I would have never brought it here!"

"Supergirl! We could really use your help right now. We got a Dominator on 3rd," Alex yelled into the communicator that was in Supergirl's ear that happened to be inhabited by Lena.

"Um, we have a problem. You are- well I guess I mean I am being called into to fight something on 3rd," Lena said shakily.

"Oh no! Take the communicator out and hand it to me. Please, Lena!" Kara practically shouted. Kara attempted to rush to Lena's side but tripped over the heels. She had to steady herself against the glass.

"Kara! I need your help, like now!" Alex shouted, unknowingly into Lena's ear.

Lena froze, making Supergirl's body stiffen entirely. "K-Kara?" Lena whimpered.