The Escort (AU) Part 5

A/N: Smutty smut smut with a pinch of fluff

Kara's legs are twitching as they are tangled with Lena's. Kara is lightly kissing Lena, not fully recovered from the orgasm she just had.

"Mmmmmm, babe. That was... incredible," Kara moans. "I can't wait to return the favor. Just give me a minute to gain function of my limbs." Both women giggle at that statement. Kara lays her head on Lena's chest.

Honestly, Lena is surprised that Kara even had the energy to flip them. While the blonde has pleasantly surprised her throughout the entire experience of the contract, Lena can't help but feel a warmth spread throughout her chest. She loves the dichotomy in the woman on top of her: the timid, college student and the bold, flirty temptress. She loves how natural and authentic everything feels. It's not like Kara is a skilled escort; she never had to learn how to put clients at ease. Lena's heart aches thinking about Kara ever being an escort for anyone else.

"Darling, this is your one and only contract, right? You aren't going to be doing this anymore?" Lena whispers while running her fingers through blonde tussles.

Kara raises her head to rest her chin in the valley between Lena's breasts with a slight crinkle. "Lena, I know this wasn't in our original agreement, but really, I'm okay. I want to be with you like this."

"I'm glad you are okay; I truly am. But, I'm talking about working for Veronica. You aren't going to keep working for her, are you?"

The crinkle just gets deeper. "You know that this was a one time thing for me. I just needed enough to get pay for my last semester. Where is this coming from?"

Kara's choice of words of a one time thing cuts a little close to home for Lena. Tears start welling up behind her eyes. "It's nothing, darling." Lena kisses the top of Kara's head.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on in that gorgeous head? You can tell me."

"I-I don't want to ruin the night. We can just forget that I said anything."

"Talking about this won't ruin anything. Please, Lena?"

Lena lets out a sigh. She's incapable of saying no to this goddess. "I just- well- it's silly... I got stuck in my head and started thinking about how natural you are at this. Tonight, you were phenomenal. Even before, with your friends, your quick thinking. You would go far in this business, but when I started thinking about you... with other people... I got upset by that. I just had to be sure."

Kara's crinkle lightens into a bright smile and in a singsongy voice teases, "Soooooo... you got jealous."

Lena scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Oh shush. Can you blame me? Look at you. And then look at you when you're cumming; you are gorgeous."

Kara blushes profusely at the last statement. To get Lena to stop laughing at her, she reaches down between their bodies and firmly grips Lena's hard cock and strokes it a couple of times. Suddenly, that heavenly giggle turns into an almost pornographic moan. Now, it's Kara that starts giggling. Lena's member throbs in response to the dichotomy Kara just displayed: one minute shy and bashful, the next bold and confident.

Kara knows that it is a serious conversation, but she isn't prepared to talk about what happens tomorrow morning. Although, it does bring a genuine smile to think of the Lena Luthor being jealous over her. Feeling the stiff cock throb in her hand brings Kara's attention back to the present. She nuzzles into the glorious tits in front of her face while using her hand to continue stroking Lena's length. She nips, sucks, and kisses the pale flesh to leave red and pink marks all over her chest.

Lena's head is thrown back with her jaw trembling at the sensations of Kara's mouth and hand. She can feel Kara slowly make her trek down with kisses and nips across her stomach and hips. Lena dares to look down just in time to see Kara flip her loose hair over one of her shoulders and licks up the length of her shaft. She lets out a deep moan as she reaches for the headboard behind her.