Silver Kryptonite

Author's Note: So I know I did a similar story with the Red Kryptonite, but I find that the Silver Kryptonite is rarely talked about. It is supposed to have similar affects as cannabis with altered perceptions, reduced inhibitions, and hunger.

Smut ahead: enjoy :)

Lena was buried in a mound of paperwork at her desk at Catco. Lena left out a sigh and let her forehead fall to the desk and lightly hit her head repeatedly in frustration. She knew that there would be steep learning curve to running the Media Empire, but she had no regrets in buying out the company before Edge could sink his teeth into the perception of the public. Not to mention, the powerful CEO wanted to do a favor for one particular blonde haired, blue eyed reporter. She didn't even register that Kara Danvers entered her office.

"Um, Lena? Why are you hitting you head on the desk?" Kara asked concerned.

Lena's head shot up and her eyes immediately lightened and a smile crept up her face. "Kara! What are you doing here so late? I thought everybody had left?"

"Well, I figured you would be here late and thought you could use some food and some company," Kara smiled back while showing the bag of takeout.

"How thoughtful," Lena walked to the couch. "I could definitely use a break."

They had both just started to enjoy the meal that Kara brought in when masked intruders stormed the office. Kara debated saving both of them, but that would mean revealing herself to Lena. Kara fiddled with her glasses and both women shot up from their seats. Lena stood protectively in front of Kara. 

"Don't you dare even think about hurting her," Lena said in a low tone.

"We came for you both, Ms. Luthor," one of the masked men chuckled. 

The men leveled guns at both of the women, demanding that they get in a van in front of the building. Lena had no choice to obey. Kara had no choice without exposing her identity. Lena kept her Luthor calm demeanor; Kara became nervous and fidgety. As soon as they got into the black, windowless van, their captors placed bags over their heads.

Lena whispered over to Kara, "Kara, I won't let them hurt you. Do you hear me? I am making the same promise you made me. I will not leave you, and I will always protect you."

The van came to a screeching halt, and the women were taken out of the van roughly. "We are capable of walking, you know," Lena said with her classic sass. The men responded by shoving both women harshly and removing the bags from their heads.

Kara and Lena quickly looked around and locked eyes with each other, trying to assess their situation. The men separated them into different rooms and as much as Lena fought, the man just harshly threw her into a room. With Lena out of sight, Kara changed her tactics and fought against their captors. She quickly dispatched the aggressors and took a quick look around with her superspeed with Lena still battling a locked door.

The Girl of Steel wandered into the last room that seemed to hold some documents when a sudden rush to her head started. Little did the Kryptonian know that a piece of Silver Kryptonite was planted above the doorframe in the last room, infecting her. Noting what she found and its location, she decided to go get Lena and get her out before anymore goons could show up.

Kara made her clothes look disheveled before throwing up the door to Lena, "Lena!"

"Kara!" Lena rushed in to hug Kara. Lena looked around the building and saw the men unconscious on the floor. "H-how?"

Kara looked back, "Supergirl came through but had to chase off others. We should go before more trouble shows up."

Kara grabbed Lena's hand and started running towards the main door. Lena was not about to delay their departure from their captors. They managed to flag someone down to call Alex. Kara provided instructions on where to go and where to look without Lena hearing. Shortly after that call, Lena called her driver to collect them and take them home.