Red Kryptonite (part 2)

AN: I decided to continue this fic. There will be a part 3 coming soon.

Kara Zor-El spent the next 3 hours and 30 minutes (down to the second) pushing Lena from one orgasm into the next and the next and the next. Lena was so caught up in everything revealed that she hadn't even thought of the applications of Supergirl's powers in the bedroom. The freeze breath, superspeed, and superstrength really came in handy. Even the impenetrable skin was a surprisingly useful feature when Lena first insisted that they have to be quiet so Jess didn't hear them. She bit down so hard when Kara shoved a couple fingers in her mouth to muffle her yells as she came for the 4th or 5th time at that point.

Lena was laying on top of the Kryptonian at the end of the "interview." Her eyes wandered around her office. It was a wreck. Her desk was split in half when Kara insisted to take her from behind. The glass wall overlooking National City was cracked from when Kara had pinned her up against it, wanting to finger her in front of the city. Even her office chair was deformed when the Kryptonian got down on her knees to eat her out for a long, long time. She's surprised that they are even able to lay on the couch, but she supposed it was probably because she had asked to ride the blonde, which quickly turned from riding her abs to riding her face.

Needless to say, Lena was absolutely exhausted. She could hardly keep her eyes open after that marathon of fucking. What struck the CEO was that all of it went one way. Kara made the entire time about Lena. Not once did she allow for reciprocation. She could tell that the reporter could keep going, but Lena was human. She didn't have that super endurance. She needed food, water, rest, and a hot bath.

Almost like Kara was reading her mind, she interrupted the silence. "Can I fly you home? Get you in a bath and order you some food?"

Lena's voice was hoarse from all the screaming. "Please."

Kara ever so gently and easily scooped up the woman. She put on Kara Danvers' glasses to whip them off and have her supersuit materialize. Instead of trying to get Lena back into her dress, the hero just unclipped her cape and wrapped her in it. The blonde took great care to hover from the balcony before taking off on flight, going slower than her normal. What Lena didn't notice was that Supergirl left behind both their phones and her earpiece. Kara smirked halfway through their flight. She heard the DEO raid LCorp only to find the office in ruins. She heard Alex bark orders to have a team sweep Lena's penthouse next.

Lena fell asleep during the flight. She only woke much later to find herself curled up on the Kryptonian in bed. She hummed in contentment before opening her eyes. She smiled at the woman before she registered that they weren't at her penthouse or Kara's loft. Her brow burrowed in confusion.

"Where are we?"

"I took us to a safe house. I just wanted some more time with you, uninterrupted. Alex is always barging into my place, and your people always know you are either at the office or at home."

"Darling..."

Kara cut her off, "I have a bath prepared. I'm picking up your favorites from Paris, Dublin, and Rome for dinner. Please, can we just have this night? I think we need to talk about all this Supergirl stuff."

Lena contemplated everything. "Alright, Kara. We can have tonight to ourselves. But you have to take me back tomorrow."

Kara kissed her gently before scooping her up again. She carefully took her into the bathroom and lowered her into the water. She smiled at the moan the CEO let out.

Lena peeked an eye open and arched her brow, "Are you going to join me, darling?"

"Only if you want me to."