Daddy (Lena x Kara Zor-el)

Warning: smut ahead

________________________________________________________________________________

Kara was exactly where she wanted to be. This was her favorite position to be in, and Lena knew it. Lena was trying to make it a very special night for the love of her life. Supergirl has had a rough couple weeks and needed to relax. But she knew that if Kara figured out what Lena was up to, Kara would refuse to accept it. Lena was trying to focus on her game plan, but Kara - Kara knew how to hit every single one of Lena's sweet spots.

Lena threw her head back moaning out Kara's name and gripped on the headboard for dear life before looking down to see her favorite blonde underneath her. Kara's nose and mouth were being smothered by Lena's pussy, and she used her superspeed to make her tongue vibrate inside of Lena. Kara loved everything about the woman above her. She loved her laugh, her smile, her need to prove her goodness, and especially her taste. Kara looped her arms around Lena's thighs to hold her still as Kara moved her tongue to Lena's sensitive little nub. Lena let out a scream of pure pleasure as this pushed her over the edge into pure bliss.

Lena wasn't even aware of the fact that Kara was pulling Lena down so she could lay on top of the blonde. Kara was moving one of her hands up and down Lena's bare back lazily. It took a few minutes for Lena to become aware of her surroundings again and lightly squeezed Kara into a hug to let her know that she was back in the present.

"Wow," was all Lena could say. This caused Kara to giggle, and Lena's head to bounce up and down with Kara's chest. Lena looked up to see the blonde smiling and kissed her gently. Slowly the kisses became more urgent and passionate. Lena smirked into the kiss knowing that she needed to take control before Kara started focusing on Lena's pleasure again. Lena reached to the nightstand and whispered into Kara's lips, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course, Lee," Kara said with some concern.

Lena pushed the remote, and it turned on a strip of red LED lights that went around the ceiling of their bedroom. Kara smiled with a confused expression until she started to feel the changes. She could feel more of Lena's weight and warmth on top of her. She could feel the cool air from the windows being open. Her blue eyes locked onto green ones.

"Red sun lights in an inconspicuous form," Lena said softly while gauging her girlfriend's reaction. She asked again, "Do you trust me?" 

"Y-yes, but why do you need me to be without my powers?" Kara inquired.

Lena pecked Kara's lips between each word, "So. I. Can. Do. This." The next thing Kara knew, Lena had handcuffed the blonde's hands to the headboard. "You spend too much time focused on me. Tonight is about you." Lena sat up straddling her girlfriend while hungrily looking up and down Kara's muscular and tight body. "And your pleasure. And I want you to feel everything I am about to do to you."

Lena disappeared out of the bedroom and came back in with a tray. Kara had strained her neck to try to see what she had in store for her. Kara trusted Lena absolutely, but was a little worried about what was about to happen. Kara felt exposed, and more than just being naked tied to their bed. The thought of Lena being able to do anything to her caused goosebumps to cover her skin. Kara thrived on taking care of others and wasn't comfortable with others taking care of her. Lena gently redid the handcuffs so Kara was laying face down. "Are you comfortable, darling?"

Kara shivered in anticipation. "Yes," she whispered. Kara felt the bed shift as Lena climbed up and straddled the blonde while sitting on her upper thighs. Lena leaned down and softly kissed the back of her girlfriend's neck.

"Just relax, darling," Lena whispered into her skin. Lena sat up again and was busy doing something that Kara couldn't see. Suddenly, Kara felt slick, warm hands run across her shoulders and down her spine. Kara moaned at the feeling. Lena began working in the warmed oil into Kara's strong back with a deep tissue massage. Lena slowly began to feel the back muscles relax. Kara took a deep relaxing breath and melted into the bed with pleasure. Lena continued the massage for 20 minutes listening to soft moans coming out of the gorgeous blonde's mouth.

Kara was lulled into a deep state of relaxation and didn't even register that Lena had moved further down the bed. Kara's eyes shot open when she felt a tongue run up her slit. A shiver shot down her spine and let out a moan that pleased Lena to no end. Lena crawled up the bed again flipped Kara onto her back before securing the cuffs again. She smiled devilishly at her girlfriend underneath her. Kara simply smiled back as Lena planted a deep kiss on her lips.

Lena moved back down Kara's toned body planting little kisses along the way until she reached her final destination. As much as Lena wanted to tease her endlessly, that wasn't the purpose of tonight. It was for Kara's pleasure. Lena was hoping that Kara would be willing to use the red sun lights in the future. Lena looked into the blue eyes when she dove tongue first into the warm folds that tasted sweet like honey.

Lena started off slow and lovingly, making sure to explore every portion of her girlfriend. Once Kara began to squirm and moan Lena's name a bit louder than before, Lena turned her attention to Kara's clit. She ran her flat tongue over it like an ice cream cone several times before gently sucking it and flicking it with her tongue. Kara's breath was starting to become erratic as her hips desperately tried to rub against Lena's face harder. Lena smiled to herself that she could bring Supergirl to this quivering mess underneath her. Lena tried desperately to keep to her plan, but sometimes her Luthor genes just shine through. Lena could feel that Kara was close to her peak. Lena stopped her efforts completely and started at the blonde with a little smirk on the corner of her mouth.

"LENA!" Kara yelled breathily.

"Yes, darling?" Lena inquired innocently.

"Wh- why did you stop?" Kara asked desperately.

Lena blew cold air on her girlfriend's vagina for a few seconds and took pleasure in Kara's reaction, "I'm just waiting for something."

Kara moaned with the change in temperature in such an intimate place. Kara crashed her head down to the pillow to look at the ceiling in frustration. "Waiting for what?"

Lena kissed the inside of Kara's thigh, "For you to say the magic words."

Kara quickly locked eyes with Lena again and softly whispered, "please?"

"I'm sorry, darling, I didn't quite hear that." Lena kissed the inside of the other thigh.

"Please, Lee! Please!" Kara's head crashed into the pillow again with red coloring her cheeks in embarrassment.

Lena smirked, "good girl." Lena pulled the girl's clit into her mouth again and quickly brought her girlfriend to the edge of pleasure again. Lena crammed two fingers into Kara's opening and curled them up into the 'come hither' motion. As Kara had the most intense orgasm in her life, her body flexed every muscle with her back arching off the bed. She inadvertently moaned, "yes, daddy," as her body lowered back to the bed.

Lena smiled to herself as she slowly kissed her way up Kara's body and released the blonde's hands from the cuffs. Lena cuddled on top of Kara's body as her girlfriend slowly came back down from her very intense high. Kara's legs would occasionally twitch which made Lena swell with pride. Lena switched the red sun lights to the yellow sun light setting as Kara tuned back into reality. Kara slowly quit feeling the weight of Lena on top of her as her powers returned.

It was Kara's turn to just say, "wow."

Lena giggled on top of her girlfriend and couldn't not tease her. "You called me daddy."

Kara became flustered trying to come up with a cover story before Lena cut her off, "Darling, I'm just teasing you, but I can't lie. It was a turn on. Feel free to call me daddy in the future." 

Kara just smiled and changed the topic, "Thank you, babe. That was a-ma-zing. Thank you for taking such good care of me." She kissed the top of Lena's head and hugged her tighter.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how you would feel about it. You take such good care of me all the time; it was time for me to take care of you." Lena pulled into a deep kiss. "Now let's get some sleep. Sweet dreams, darling."

Kara would never tire of hearing her love calling her that. She felt Lena's breath evening and heart rate slowing as she fell asleep on top of Kara. "Goodnight," Kara paused before whispering the next word, "daddy." Kara felt Lena smile into her chest.