It's Not Fair

(A/N: can't believe there's 5 more chapters, an epilogue & that's the end....)

Also this chapter is dedicated to famouxx even though she hasn't gotten this far in the story yet 😘

Louis' POV

"Come in, Coach." I moved out of the way so he could sit down on Li Li's old bed. "Would you like to sit down?" "No. That's alright. I've come to talk to you about your grade in English. What's going on, Tomlinson?"

"Ever since Liam moved back home, I've been feeling lonely." "Son. I wanna tell you something." Coach Hall began. "I know exactly how you feel." Coach told me about the time he had a girlfriend named Sylvia who he loved dearly. Sylvia had to move back to her hometown of Paris because her father was involved in a car crash.

The thing about Coach Hall's situation was Sylvia never came back to Britain, plus she dumped Coach and ran off with some guy named Jacques. I didn't want that happening with Liam & I.

"Don't worry, son. I'm sure that you and Liam can work something out. In the meantime, focus on English." Coach Hall said before he left.

***

"Okay class. You will have a test on everything you've learned today in two days." My teacher, Mr. K, told us. I wrote it down so I could study after futbol practice.

Then Mr. K passed back the quiz we took last Thursday. I made a 59 on it. What?! I thought to myself. "Mr. Tomlinson, see me after class."

A/N: hey! Sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy 😔

Be sure to check out The Famoux written by Kassandra (the girl I'm dedicating this chapter to). You can find the story on her profile or on in my reading list.

Also next chapter will be the character answers so you can skip it if you want. I won't get mad, I promise xx

One last thing. This story will be ending in either late March or early April (of 2015). I don't plan to make a sequel but if you want one, then comment here please :).

Ttyl ✌️

-Sheri 💜