Reunited

Liam's POV

*skipping to November 18*

School was officially out. Now I can expect Lou to come over sometime in the next day or two. I got in my car to drive home when my phone buzzed.

LT - Louis

LP - Liam

LT: hey I'm coming to your place sometime tomorrow xx

LP: sounds good xx

LT: Oh and btw, I told my parents about us and they wanna meet you soon.

LP: okay. My mum would like to meet you too.

LT: okay. I'll wear something nice.

"Liam!" Mum called. "Coming." I replied.

***

"Finally. Everything's ready for Louis' arrival." Then I heard it. The sound of a car lock. Louis. I thought to myself. I went to open the door and there he was.

"Liam!" Louis ran and jumped into my arms. "Louis." I hugged him back. "Excuse us, boys. Ruth and I are going to the store to get a couple things. We'll be back before sunset." Mum said while she & Ruth slipped past us. "Okay." I said as Lou and I both waved. Once we heard the car pull out of the driveway, I locked the door and Louis began kissing me.

WARNING: Lilo smut heading your way.

We made our way to my old bedroom. I still had some of my stuff in here, like clothes and two pairs of shoes. I put Louis on the bed and took my shirt off. "So are you gonna stare or are we gonna do this?" I asked him. Lou responded by kissing me and unbuckling my pants.

He dropped to his knees and I got excited. Lou kissed my member then pull my underwear down. "Ready?" I asked. Louis nodded and he wrapped his mouth around me.

I never realized how good Louis was with his tongue until just now. I couldn't stop moaning and groaning. "Ohh Lou." Soon I reached my high.

After I caught my breath, I pulled Lou's underwear down and put him in my mouth.

Louis' POV

Liam had pulled my underwear down and put me in his mouth. "Oh my god. Liam." I moaned. The way Liam put most of my member in his mouth was amazing.

"Ohhhh!" I screamed when Li Li started to p.alm me. I was close to c.umming when Li's phone rang. "Ugh." I groaned. "No worries, Lou. It's just my mum telling me that she's on the way home." "We better make this quick then."

Liam continued what he was doing before and it didn't take me long to c.um. "We should get dressed before Mum comes back." Li said. "Agreed." I replied.

A/N: hi sorry for the weird ending

I just really wanted to update cuz I know it's been 3 weeks since the last one

Hopefully when summer comes around, I'll be finished with this book and I can focus on my new Larry fanfic.

2 more chapters & the epilogue left!

G2g. I'm watching "The Devil Wears Prada" in class ✌🏽

-Sheri ❤️