Valentine's Day

A/N: hey since I plan to create 20 more chapters for this story, I'm going to be doing some more time skipping. Lilo will be coming soon. Enjoy!

***

Liam's POV

I woke up with a sweet text from Nate.

Nate: Happy Valentine's Day to the sweetest guy EVER. I'm so glad you agreed to go out with me! I never would have thought that you would have said "yes." I love you so much Li Li <3 xx

I replied with:

Me: aww thank you so much, Natey. Words can't describe how much I love you. And of course, I said yes! You're such a gentleman and you're so sweet. I love you more than you'll ever know. <3 xx

I put my phone down so I could get dressed and enjoy my day with my Nate.

*1st block*

In Drivers' Ed today, Gavin was practicing driving on the road while Nate and I were holding hands in the backseat. Gavin was constantly pressing on the brakes so it made us nervous.

Lacey was also in the car with Nate & I and she held onto Nate's left hand, which didn't bother me cause Lace knows that Nate's mine.

"Now Gavin, you need to turn left at the next stop sign." Ms. Jean commanded. "Ok." Gavin replied. The car screeched to a halt and it was at that point when I wished that I could get out of the car.

*20 minutes later*

Lacey, Gavin, Nate and I were finally done with the driving practice. I was relieved since Gavin isn't exactly the best driver in the world. "Thank God that's over." I admitted. "Amen." Nate said. "Preach!" Lace agreed.

I thought that Gavin was gonna get offended but he was talking to Bill Holmes, the class clown. Bill and I have never met but I heard stories about him.

***

*lunch*

"Liam. I have something for you." Nate had a Walmart bag in his hands. "What is it, Natey?" I asked. "Look inside." I did as I was told. There was a box of chocolates, an iTunes card and an envelope. "You got me chocolate? How did you know that I like chocolate?" Liam asked. (A/N: btw idk if Li Li actually likes chocolate in rl [real life])

"I know my boyfriend." Nate smirked. I hugged him. "You sure do. By the way, my present to you will be presented later." I said. "Alright." Nate nodded.

*skipping to the part when Liam goes to Nate's house*

"You ready for your present?" I asked Nate. "I sure am."

WARNING: more #Niam (or #Late) smut for you horny kiddos ;)

I unzipped Nate's pants and slid them down to his ankles. Nate kicked his pants off with his feet. He knew what was coming. I ducked my head down and kissed his stomach until I reached the place Nate wanted me the most.

I hooked my fingers into his Calvin Klein underwear and pulled them down. His member was flung onto his stomach. I licked my tongue up the member. Nate moaned. Good thing we were home alone cause he moaned pretty loud.

I wrapped my mouth around the tip of his member. I continued this for a little bit until I noticed that Nate was close. Since I wanted him to come later, I releases his member from my mouth.

Nate panted and said, "Liam. Come sit on my face. I wanna make you feel good." I took my pants and underwear off and climbed on the bed. Nate sat up and beckoned me towards him. I moved towards him until my member was near his mouth.

"A little bit closer, Li." Nate said. I moved an inch or two before my member was in Nate's mouth. Without warning, Nate started to swirl his tongue around the tip and immediately, my breathing became heavy.

Nate continued this for what seemed like forever until he finally took me in his mouth. I groaned. Nate was really good at this. Just when I thought that Nate was gonna make me come, he releases me. "You fucking tease." I swore.

We were about to continue when Nate's phone rang. "Oh come on!" Nate whined. I couldn't help but laugh. "Hello?" Nate got up and moved to a different part of the room because of my laughter. "Yes Mum. Liam's here."

"Oh. Okay. No problem. I'll see you later. Love you too. Bye." Nate hung up. "What did your mum say?" I asked. "Well she has my little sister's teacher coming over later and she wants us to go out for a little bit." Nate explained. "She's right. It's Valentine's Day. We should go out." "How about a movie?" Nate suggested. "Sounds good."

*later that afternoon*

Nate and I were in his car, heading to the movie theatre to see Waiting for Forever since we both heard that it's a good movie. I already texted my mum about it and she told me to have fun, but not too much fun. Oh if only she knew. I thought to myself.

Before I knew it, we had arrived at the movie theatre. "Let's go." Nate said when I was still in the car. "Oh. Sorry." I got out.

***

"That was a good movie." Nate said. "I agree, Natey." I said. He loved it when I said that. "Now stay here. I'm gonna go get the car." Nate said, kissing me then leaving.

I heard a noise. It sounded like a car swerving. That's when I saw it.

Some reckless driver had decided that it was okay to hit Nate. My Nate.

A/N: hello everyone xx

by the time you guys are reading this, it will be Friday and I finished this chapter on Tuesday 😂

how did I finish it so fast? boredom. boredom made me do it.

lol jk! I did it cause I wanted to.

fun fact: this chapter has over 800+ words, most likely.

I'll c y'all next Friday 👋

-Sheri