Thursday's Drama

Liam's POV

*riiiiiiinnnnngggg*

Second block was over. Now I had to go to Trig for third block. Gavin had that class with me so we walked together. We didn't say very much to each other honestly. I just assumed that Gavin was tired like me.

*riiiiiiiinnnngggg*

Gavin and I sat across from each other before the bell rang. Benny and a few other people I've met were in this class with me. "Good afternoon, everyone. My name is Ms. Pinnock and I will be your Trigonometry teacher." A tall and skinny black woman entered the room. To be honest with you, if I wasn't gay and if I was a little bit older, I would wanna ask her out.

"Dude take the paper." The guy in front of me said. I didn't know who he was, but I knew that I didn't like him. I rolled my eyes and snatched the papers out of his hand. I wasn't even sorry.

I took a sheet and I handed to Benny, who sat behind me. The guy in front of me was staring at me when I turned around. "Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Jake. Turn around and pay attention." Ms. Pinnock said. The guy in front of me, whose name was Jake, turned back around.

"Now class, today we're gonna take it easy and getting to know each other." Ms. Pinnock said. Some people groaned. "Okay. How bout we get started with our first lesson instead?" Oh hell no. I thought to myself. "We're gonna get to know each other!" I said. "Ok then. We'll take it easy today." Ms. Pinnock said.

Some people glared at me when I wanted to get to know each other but I glared at a few of them. Why? I really don't care what people think of me.

***

"So Liam." Nate and I were sitting together at lunch with Benny, Richard and Gavin. "Sup Richard?" I asked. "How long have you and Nate been dating again? I forgot." "3 months." Nate answered. "Are you and Lacey still together?" I asked. "I didn't tell you?" Richard said.

"Richard what's goin' on?" I questioned. We all got quiet. "Lacey and I broke up." Richard admitted.

A/N: hiiiiiii xx

sorry for the short chapter. writers' block...... AGAIN.

so why do you think Richard and Lacey broke up?

stay tuned to find out !

-Sheri 💕

P.S. I'm updating this at school 😏