Epilogue

*10 years later*

Liam's POV

"Louis! I'm home!" "I'm in the kitchen!" I walked in. "Where's the girls?" "In their room." I walked upstairs to find my daughters, Danielle and Sophia, watching tv.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah." Sophia opened the door for me since Danielle was playing Just Dance 4. "How was school today?" I asked them. "Good." "It was alright." I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong, Danielle?"

Instead of replying, Dani simply grabbed my hand and led me out of her room & into mine and Lou's room. Once she sat on the bed, I said, "Speak up, Dani. What's wrong?" Tears started to escape from her eyes. "Are those guys bullying you again?" Louis appeared at the door. Oh my freaking God. I thought to myself. Dani nodded. "I thought we took care of them." I found myself pacing around the room.

"Liam, please. Calm Down." Louis rubbed circles in my back. He always know how to calm me down. "We took care of it once, we'll take care of it again." Lou reassured me. "I'm getting tired of dealing with this. We already went to the principal once." I said. "What else can we do?" "Dad, can you teach me how to fight?" Danielle asked me.

Louis and I both sent her glares & said "No" at the same time. "We'll take care of it. Just go back to playing Just Dance with Sophia."

***

"Alright. Let's do this." I said. Then Eleanor started crying. "I'll get her." Louis said, getting out of bed. I tried to stay up since we finally had some alone time but I ended up falling asleep.

*the next morning*

"Babe." "Did I oversleep again?" "Yeah." "Crap." I rushed just so I could get to work on time.

"Don't worry. I made your breakfast to go." Louis said. I kissed his lips. "Thanks hon." I grabbed my lunch and went to work.

*skipping the drive there*

"Good morning, Mr. Tomlinson." "Hey there, Ashley. Anyone call me today?" "Mr. Davis called again." I groaned. "That's the third time this week." I sighed. "I'll call him later."

I kept on walking until I slipped on a wet floor. Bang! "Ow! I fell on my booty!" I heard laughing. "You are something else, sir." It was my intern, Marcel. "Just help me up."

"Hey Harry wants to know how you're doing with your husband." "Louis & I are doing good. Tell him I said hey." I replied.

*ring ring*

Marcel handed me my phone. "Hello?" "Hey, hey, hey, Liam!" "Xaiver!" "How's your self-titled album coming along?" "It's ready." I said. "Excellent! I'll be there in 30 to listen to it." He hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

"Sir, do you need anything?" "Coffee, please." "Yes, Mr. T." I chuckled. It always made me laugh.

*30 minutes later*

"This album is fire! I think it's ready to be released to the public." Xaiver said. "You think?" "Correction. I know."

I couldn't wait to go home and tell my family that my album would be released later this year. Then I would be going on a world tour with Demi Lovato & Cher Lloyd. Hopefully my third album will be successful and not flop like my second album, Liam's Way, did.

All I could do now was pray and hope for the best.