The Moment Of Truth

Liam's POV

My bedroom door opened. "Hi Liam. Who's your friend?" "Mum. This is Nate. He's my boyfriend." I said. Mum got quiet and it made me nervous. "Mum, please say something." I said.

"I'm happy for you, Liam. Next time, please tell me when you wanna bring Nate over, okay?" Mum asked. "Got it." I said. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Payne." Nate smiled and shook Mum's hand.

"Nice to meet you, too." Mum smiled. She left the room. After that, Nate and I had decided to watch some tv. I turned the tv on while Nate took his shirt off since he was hot. It's true, Nate's hot.

Nate had a 6 pack and I couldn't help but run my hand on them. I got a weird look from my baby but I don't care. I loved his 6 pack and I may have been a little jealous of Nate too.

***

"Dinner's ready!" Mum called. Nate and I were in my room watching YouTube videos when she called us. When Nate's mum called an hour ago, I asked him if she wanted him home but Nate said that he had to be home by 9. I checked the clock. 6:30 pm.

We went downstairs to the kitchen. Mum had made some macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and some mashed potatoes. "Geez Mum. Is this dinner or a buffet? I can't tell what the difference is." I joked. Mum laughed. "It's dinner, Liam."

I got my food and sat inbetween Nate and my mum. I only got some nuggets and the mashed potatoes because I'm not a big macaroni and cheese fan. Nate was because he got that and some nuggets.

We all ate in silence until Mum's phone rang. "I'll be right back." Mum left the room.

While I ate a nugget, Nate asked, "Hey Li. Do you think that your mum likes me?" I swallowed and replied with, "Yeah. I think she does."

Before Nate could ask me another question, Mum came back. We both continued to eat when she walked in. "Why so quiet, boys?" "I'll tell you later, Mum." I said.

*8 pm*

"Now can you tell me what you and Nate were talking about?" Mum asked. "He wanted to know if you liked him." I replied. "I do like him. He's sweet and very respectful." Mum smiled. "Aw that's nice Mum." "However, you can't just invite him over anymore. You have to ask me. Deal?" "Deal." 

A/N: so guess who's on a 4 day weekend?

now I can update my fanfics ! Yayyy !

btw sorry for the crappy ending. I just really wanted to update tbh

also this story has over 100 votes!! tysm to everyone who votes after every chapter!!

I'm gonna go update my other fanfics now. Byeee xx

-Sheri