I'm Coming Home

Liam's POV

*the next day*

I woke up earlier than usual so I could go down to the office and tell Mrs. Grande that I wanna transfer my credits to the college closer to home. As I got dressed, I was super careful not to wake Louis up. I was just glad that Lou is a heavy sleeper.

After putting my keys and phone in my pockets, I walked towards the office.

***

"I'm glad we could work things out, Liam. I hate to see you go." Mrs. Grande said to me. "I wasn't planning on leaving." I replied. "I bet your mum wasn't planning on having a heart attack." Mrs. Grande added. "Probably not." I said, leaving the room.

*later that day*

"What?! That sucks!!" Louis screamed. "I know, baby." I said to him. Lou put his arms around me and held me. "I'm gonna miss you, Li Li." Before I could answer, Lou kissed me. The kiss quickly turned into a makeout session. We heard a knock on the door before it could get any further.

Louis groaned while I answered the door. "Hey." I said to Ni and Harry. "Look who's here!" I said. "Hey lads." Louis got up off the bed and walked towards us. "Guess what, Lou?" Harry asked. "What?" "Zayn and his girlfriend Katherine broke up." Niall spoke up.

"Really? What happened?" Lou asked while I stayed quiet. "I heard that they got into a huge fight because apparently Katherine cheated on Zayn with some guy named Randy." Niall said. "Wow." I said, speaking up.

"Yeah." Harry said, nodding. It was quiet until I changed the subject. "Niall, Harry. I have to tell you something." "Come in, guys." Louis said, gently pushing me back.

"What is it?" Ni asked. "I'm leaving St. Peter's." I replied. Harry's jaw dropped while Niall's eyes widened. "I'm really sorry."

"We need to exchange phone numbers. Like now." Niall said. So Ni, Harry and I swapped numbers since we all have Lou's. The conversation died after that so Niall and Harry went back to their room while Louis helped me pack.

"Here, I'll walk you to your car." Lou said.

*skipping the walk*

"I'm gonna miss you, baby. Come back soon, please." Lou said. "I'll try." I replied. We kissed goodbye and Louis watched as I drove back home to Wolverhampton.

A/N: oh my goodness! Hi there everyone!!

I've missed you guys sooo much!!

Life has gotten in the way so that's why I haven't been updating, in case you're wondering

Please enjoy the chapter 😊

Ily all 😘

-Sheri 💙