Disbelief

Liam's POV

"Lacey and I broke up."

"Wait what happened?" Nate asked Richard. "She cheated on me with BJ Knight." Richard said. Nate, Gavin and Benny questioned Rich while I stayed quiet and ate my lunch. I can't believe that Lacey would do such a thing. I thought to myself.

I ended up staying quiet until the last 10 minutes of lunch. Nate, Gavin, Benny and I were ready to start walking towards class but Richard was talking to one of his other friends. So we heard outside while Richard wasn't looking.

Nate and I knew that Richard was gonna be mad but Benny and Gavin didn't seem to mind. Despite our differences, the four of us walked to class without Richard.

***

"Hey Nate, you wanna go back to my place?" I asked. Nate and I were in my truck since we both had early release. "Sure. I don't like being home alone." Nate confessed. "Alrighty then. Let's go."

*skipping the ride home*

"Nice place you got here." Nate said when we walked inside. "Thanks babe." I smiled. "Is it just us?" Nate asked while playing with my shirt. "Yeah. It will be until my mum gets home around 3 or 3:30." I said. We both looked at the clock. 2:07 pm. Nate smirked at me and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

WARNING: #Niam smut. (or if you want, you can call them #Late)

Nate and I had both taken our shirts off when Nate had flipped us over to where he topped and I bottomed. Kisses were placed on my neck and jawline before Nate kissed my exposed chest.

Pretty soon, Nate had reached the place I needed him the most. He kissed my crotch before finally taking off my pants and underwear. Nate opened his mouth and put my little friend into it. I moaned as Nate took me deeper into his mouth.

"Ohhh Nate!" I moaned as Nate kept sucking and licking my crotch. I was about to come when Nate took me out of his mouth. "Goddammit Nate." I swore. He only smirked.

I flipped us over to where I was on top and I unbuckled Nate's pants then removed his underwear. Nate's little friend was laying on his stomach and I licked my tongue on it, making Nate moan. "Don't tease me."

I opened my mouth and put Nate's crotch in it. He immediately groaned. I bobbed my head up and down then Nate went crazy. He was a mess under my touch.

I was about to make Nate come when I heard the front door open. "My mum's home." I said. Nate and I quickly got dressed. "Can't wait to meet her." Nate said. "I hope she likes you." I said as I took Nate's hand. "Here goes nothing." The door was opening as I said that.

A/N: heyyyy xx

meant to update this earlier in the day but this chapter wasn't quite ready yet so

QOTD: any plans for the weekend? I'll be honest. I don't have any.

now if you'll excuse me, I have a pizza in the oven plus I'm watching "Wipeout" at the moment so c ya l8r! 👋

-Sheri 💜