Tuesday's Troubles

Liam's POV

I walked downstairs to the office. I have a feeling that the teacher I saw earlier had told the principal about my incident with Nick earlier.

I entered the office. "Are you Liam Payne?" Mrs. Cyrus asked me. "Yes ma'am." "Mr. Cyrus will see you now. Keep straight and you should his office on the right." Did I mention that Mr. & Mrs. Cyrus both work in the office? Also their son, Michael, is in the grade below mine.

I knocked on Mr. Cyrus' door. "Come in." Just as I suspected, Nick and the teacher who separated us were there.

"Please sit down, Liam." Mr. Cyrus said. "Now Mr. Kutcher here saw you and Mr. Sanders at each other's throats earlier today. Would you care to explain?"

"Yeah. Nick here decided to attack me in the hallway for no reason. I was literally minding my own business when suddenly here comes Nick charging towards me." I explained.

"Bull!" Nick roared. "Mr. Sanders!" Mr. Cyrus yelled. "Would you like to tell your side of the story?" Mr. C lowered the volume of his voice.

"Certainly." Nick said.

Nick's POV (yay or nay?)

"Certainly." I cleared my throat. "So Payne here decided to beat up my football buddies and I wanted to serve up some just desserts to him." "Wait a minute. Mr. Payne, who did you fight first?" Principal Cyrus asked. "BJ Knight." "Why?" PC asked.

"He challenged me." I rolled my eyes. That was not what happened at all. "Why did Mr. Knight fight you?" "He's a bully." Payne said. "And fighting is the answer?" PC asked.

"I don't think it's the answer but BJ and his buddies think it is." Payne said. I can't believe Cyrus is falling for this bull. I thought.

"Hmm. Mr. Sanders, you will return to my office tomorrow morning. Mr. Payne, try not to get into anymore fights." Cyrus said.

Liam's POV

I stood up and left Mr. Cyrus' office. I felt so blessed that he let me go with a warning. Mr. C also said not to get into anymore fights. Then I remembered Nick's challenge on Facebook. Oh great. What am I gonna do? I thought.

A/N: hey guys !

sorry for the short chapter

I'm getting kinda bored with this story so after next chapter, I'm gonna shake things up a bit !

c y'all next Friday ✌️

-Sheri 💚