Diabolical Plans

Liam's POV

Third lunch had finally arrived. I was standing in line with Lacey and her new boyfriend Richard Stokes. Richard had black hair and black clothes. Lacey told me all about him on the way to the cafeteria.

"So Liam, what's up?" Richard asked me. "I'm starving." I said. He and Lacey laughed. "I am too." Lacey added. "Third lunch sucks ass." Richard said. I laughed. "Agreed." Lacey and I said at the same time. I got to eat my mashed potatoes before Richard asked me another question. "So Liam. I heard that Sandy Taylor really hates you. What's up with that?" I cleared my throat before replying. "Well Richard." I began. "I saw her and Sam Sawyer this morning before first block. Sam told me that he was actually happy to see me..."

"Sam Sawyer was happy to see you?" Lacey interrupted. "Babe let him finish." Richard said. "Yes Lacey. He was. Anyway, then Sam asked me why I missed TA this morning." I said. "Why did you miss TA this morning?" Lacey interrupted again. "Babe!" Richard said. I laughed. "It's alright, Richard. Lacey asks a lot of questions." "Doesn't it ever bother you?" He asked me. "You'll get used to it after a while." I informed Richard.

"As I was saying, Sam supposedly wanted to be friends with me so I asked him if he was sick. That's when Sandy decides to snap at me and I told her to shut up." I said. "I heard that Sandy, Sam and some chick named Grace are planning to get revenge." Richard added.

"Okay why is Grace Harris in on it when it was only between Liam, Sandy and Sam?" Lacey asked Richard. He shrugged. "Well I do know that Grace and Sandy are best friends and do everything together, but I do agree. She wasn't in this so she needs to stay out of it." I said. I checked the clock. Lunch would be over in less than 15 minutes and I've barely eaten anything.

"Hey Liam." Lace said. "What's up?" I said. "We should come up with a revenge plan for when Sandy makes her move." Lacey said. "That's a good idea, Lace, but there's only one problem." I started. "We don't know what they've got planned." Richard finished his food and threw the tray away. "Oh yeah." Lacey remembered. I chuckled.

Not long after both me and Lacey finished our food, the bell for fourth block rang. Lacey has Genetics, Richard has Bowling and I had Trig. Boy am I glad that Trig was a nine weeks class. That means after Trig, I'll have Pre-Calculus.

Before I knew it, I found my Trig class. Room 235. Gerald and Anna from first block were in that class with me, so that's a relief. I know people. I put my bookbag in the seat behind Gerald's and went to the bathroom.

When I reentered class, the bell was about to ring in 2 minutes. I went back to my seat and saw my old friend Eddie Gilbert sitting behind me. Eddie may have been black, but he was no gangster. "Yo Liam, what up man?" Eddie said. "Nothin. What's goin on?" I replied. "Just got a new girl, man." Eddie said. "What's her name?" I asked.

Riiiiiiiiinnngggg!

"Lindsay Michaels." Eddie said. I nodded. I had no clue who she was.

"Afternoon, class. My name is Mrs. Collins and I will be your Trig teacher." A woman who looks like she's in her late 20's, early 30's walked in the classroom. Some of the guys in my class were checking her out. Seriously guys? She's not even that cute.

"Say 'here' or 'present' when I call your name." Mrs. Collins said.

"The first person in your row will be handing out the sheets that must be signed and returned." Mrs. Collins said. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I thought. I was so over hearing the words "signed" and "returned." I heard those exact words three times already, for heaven's sake.

"Anna, will you please turn off the lights?" Mrs. Collins asked her politely. Anna did as she was told. Mrs. Collins pulled up a PowerPoint. Oh joy. I thought.

In the PowerPoint, Mrs. Collins explained the class rules and gave us a sneak peek at we're going to learn in the class. Then Mrs. Collins told us we won't learn it until the middle of the nine weeks. Are you kidding me? I may or may not remember this! I thought. "And if anyone knows Andrew Green, please tell him to check the school's website, click on faculty/staff, find my name, click it and then click on the PowerPoint titled 'Mrs. Collins's Classroom Rules.'"

Riiiiiiiinnnnngggg!

The beautiful sound of the final bell rang in my ears. My classmates rushed out the door. Boy, am I glad I drive to school. No more rushing to catch the bus. On my way to my truck, "Bleeding Love" by the stunning Leona Lewis was playing in my earbuds. If I wasn't gay, I'd ask her to marry me.

"Hey Liam, how was your first last day of school?" Mom asked me as soon as I walked through the front door. "Good." I decided not to tell her about what happened with Sam and bitchy Sandy. "Your father will be home for dinner, tonight." Mom must have noticed the fact that I'm not smiling. "That's great!" I smiled again. "Any homework?" Mom asked. "I have to get papers signed and returned and I'll need the computer for a little bit." I said. "Alrighty." said Mom.

Sandy's POV

6:50 pm.

Sam had arrived 30 minutes ago but Grace still wasn't here.

Where the hell is she?! I thought.

"Hey Sandy, I know something we could do while we wait for Grace." Sam was biting his lip and giving me a look. My private part, Mikayla, started throbbing. "Well, I don't see why not." That's when Sam forced his lips on mine.

7:05 pm.

Guess who still wasn't here yet.

"Is she even gonna show up?" A sweaty Sam asked. That's when we heard the doorbell ring. Sam and I got up and left the room.

"Where have you been?!" I demanded. "You are five minutes late, Grace." "Well I'm sorry if I had run some errands!" Grace snapped. Oh no she didn't! I thought. "Did you just snap at me?!" I yelled. "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" Grace yelled. That's it! I thought. "It's time for you to leave, Grace!" I said.

Grace's POV (weyhey a new POV ;)

"It's time for you to leave, Grace!"

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Why?" I demanded. "Because you were five minutes late to the meeting and you promised you wouldn't be." Sandy said. "I had to run errands, Sandy!" "Excuses, excuses. Now leave!" Sam had opened the front door. I swiftly walked out the door without saying a word to neither Sandy nor Sam.

While in my bug, tears started to roll down my face as I was pulling out of Sandy's parents' driveway. I quickly wiped them away and continued driving. You need to forget about her, Grace. I thought to myself. She's no longer your friend, but don't worry. You have plenty more of those. You're Grace Harris. I pulled up at my house with zero tears streaming down my face.

Sandy's POV

Wow.

Couldn't believe Grace had actually left. I thought she would have begged for forgiveness, like usual, but not this time.

Wow.

I guess our friendship is really over.

"Oh Saaaandy." Sam spoke. I shook my head. "I'm back." "You alright?" Sam asked. "Yeah. Now back to the plan." I stopped myself. "Wait. Let's discuss it in my room." Sam followed me there.

"Got it, babe?" I said Sam. "So we're gonna reveal his biggest secret?" He asked. "Yeah. There's only one problem." I admitted. "I don't know what it is." I said quietly. "What?" Sam asked. "I said..." "I know what you said, Sandy. We need to discover that secret." Sam said.